Can anybody Guide me ?

indiastorehandicrafts
Community Member
I gave a message on 23rd of August stating my problem.
But ebay does not reply to my emails through trust and safety and niether the Live Chat helps.
1. The Live chat has only one answer for any problem" This is not handled by me and so unable to do anything, please go to trust and safety link and send mail"

2. After 20 emails , what I get is to write here on the community board, but here also no reply.

3. I dont know who exist behind this website, and are there real staff or handled by a few people?
4. ebay is making lot of money through sellers but still it doesnot have a proper customer support to the satisactory of anyone.
5.All my listings were ended (800) without any warning to me.
6. The shop is still active without any listings in it!
7. Can anybody guide me regarding this? Will ebay activate my listings again? I have spent more then 20,000 on listings only,leave aside the other shop charges.
8. Will I have to spend another 20,000 to lsit for 100's of hours again?
9.Or anybosy else having the same experience? Can yu guide me what to do next?
10. How did a person in such a situation make ebay activate the listings?
11. Do I have to pay extra(as a gift) to the staff or ebay to reactivate the listings?
12. I am taken for a ride by ebay? Either the staff is taking some kind of revenge or they want something from me.
13. Please somebody guide me!! I have lost lot of money and by the end of this month another bill for the shop will be ready by ebay without actually doing any business!
14. Please sellers I am in great trouble. Help me!!
15. Anybody knows about consumer courts? How do I go about it? Or ebay will compensate for this to me? Have naybody gone to a consumer court before?
16.I have given so many emails and wasted upto 5 hours on live chat in the hope that they will somehow help me, but to my frustration I am being harrassed. I have tried everything but to no result.
17. The chat says give email and the emails never get any reply.
18. Is there a procedure to go about it?
19. I have seen some members being suspended and then within some days there lsitings are again active!!
20 I have not done any crime? Still I am treated like a criminal!
21. Please, Please somebody guide me!! What should I do next? I am being mentally tortured by the staff! All my hard earned money is going to drains, I am so dipressed, I dont know what to do.
22. Have anybody gone through this before? Please guide me ,will be very oblized .
23. I have done everthing to save my money,I have pleaded with them like a criminal, I have also told them if they want anything ,they can tell me, to save 100's of hours and Rs 20,000 i am ready to oblize. But nothing is happening. Some staff in ebay is having a grudge against me, it seems.
24. Never imagined this before investing in ebay, it can be a very terrible experience for a seller! The seller has no right to ask anything and ebay has all rights to harass a seller ,no pleads work here, even if you are honest. You cannot say a word to any staff in ebay, if they dont like it, they know how to harass! Better beware! No right to information,seller can go to hell!

HELP ME!

Thanks,
indiastorehandicrafts
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Can anybody Guide me ?

jason_chiu888
Community Member
Dear indiastorehandicrafts, i think i see your problem. I understand your problem but the problem here is not actually your problem about the shop, it's just your posting is too long. No one actually wastes time reading a long posting. I wouldn't have gone through the whole thing. like they say "kiss" Keep it short and simple.

Actually even i didn't go through your posting. just saw you calling for help and a few sentences here and there.

just make your problem very brief and i am sure someone will see it then. ok?

regards,
jason
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Can anybody Guide me ?

snrama
Community Member
Hi indiastorehandicrafts,

I checked your listings and you have a lot of different items.

I have tried to give my best opinions to your questions.

1. Basically the Live Chat seems to me as Automated and give only a certain answer. Use Contact Us for the better response.

2. Try again contacting eBay team again. They will certainly reply to your post, But the time will depand on what type of issue you are posting. Posting at Community Boards is always a good habit. Not only eBay team, even experienced users will also look at your problem and your issue may solved soon.

3. There are certainly real staff. I have even met many persons from the eBat staff during seminar / press conferance. So don't have doubts about eBay staffs.

4. eBay makes lot of money, But the customer support team are really nice and they certainly solve the issues. So have trust on eBay team.

5. I think you might have voilated some policies unknowingly. Check the eBay Policies again.
http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/policies.html

6. Why are you so ready to ebay to close the your Shop!

7. I think eBay can't retrive the listing that are deleated. But If you have used Turbo Lister, then just back the database and upload them again.

8. Try creating listings yourself. You will save a lot.

9. Even I have experienced this issue before. Read the policies and if don't voilate them, your listing will be always safe. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Can anybody Guide me ?

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I will answers only important questions only!

11. Pay your eBay fees promptly. Thats the only gifts eBay team accepts from all the sellers.

13. You have lost only a few money. Many sellers have burnt their whole body. Doing Buisness is not so easy. Consider them as Bad Experience.

19. They upload their product listings through Turbo Lister as they don't loose the listings. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Can anybody Guide me ?

indiastorehandicrafts
Community Member
I am very thankful to Snrama for encouraging me and I am back listing again in my shop. Thank you friend once again.
Thank you jason ,I will be careful next time to give a short writing only.

Regards,

indiastorehandicrafts
Message 5 of 5
latest reply