CHINESE DUMPED PRODUCTS

Ebay must not permit any of its sellers to sell chinese dumped products on ebay. By Dumped Products I mean, products that;

1. Do not have a Manufacturer Name, Address and Phone No.
2. That do not specify country of manufacturing.
3. That do not contain a Warranty Statement and
instructions.
4. That are misleadingly advertised.
5. That do not carry an import duty paid certificate.

Such a policy will ensure that no country will misuse the
large Indian market for imported goods.

Best Wishes,
Suresh Doraiswamy
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

CHINESE DUMPED PRODUCTS

dipankarmakar10
Community Member
very true..by this way will ebay not only comply with the indian laws but will also garner the confidence of millions of indian customers..
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

CHINESE DUMPED PRODUCTS

in_slim_shady
Community Member
I don't think eBay cares anything about what being sold on eBay India. There are sellers who are fooling around customers not just selling Chinese dumped products but any dump. And all at premium price. eBay simply attempts to mediate and always rule in favor of seller, so the customer is duped anyways. These sellers have made fun of customer satisfaction and betrayed the meaning of online shopping.

This is where is the difference between the success of eBay.com and still struggling eBay.in.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

CHINESE DUMPED PRODUCTS

Suresh Doraiswamy,

Thanks for your suggestion but I think no one asked to give this suggestion. As its complete customers decision to buy or not as no one force them to buy. I will suggest do not give such useless valuable comments.

Vilas
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

CHINESE DUMPED PRODUCTS

vkrm2000
Community Member
The suggestions given by Suresh Doraiswamy are very very important in the context of cheap and dead products dumping in the market.

I welcome his valuable suggestions, not only me probably all the sellers who sell genuine items
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

CHINESE DUMPED PRODUCTS

arungn.eb
Community Member
exactly my words.
but i must say, even if item has a name, has warenty, has a made in statement it is still very limited and almost useless products at a premium price. sellers are mostly selling stuff that no other country accepts. its amazing that you get a product at all!!

ebay.in is like a politician, promises and lies...

and the customer care people of ebay act like they are some chinese toys which make some 3-4 sounds no matter what button you press and go kaput in the end.(loss of money)
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

CHINESE DUMPED PRODUCTS

vkrm2000
Community Member
ITEM : USB VACUUM CLEANER
SELLER : "happy_deals365"
PRICE : Rs 139/-
NO OF ITEMS SOLD :Around 800

I NEVER SEEN SUCH A WORST ITEM.

IT IS A VERY CHEAP CHINES PRODUCT.

IT IS ALMOST A DEAD ITEM.

IT SEEMS THAT CHINES MIGHT HAVE DISCARDED THIS ITEM AND THIS SELLER ("happy_deals365") PICKED THAT DUMP AND SOLD TO INNOCENT BUYERS WITH THE SUPPORT OF eBay.

WHY eBay ALLOWING TO SELL SUCH CHEAP CHINES DUMPED DEAD ITEMS ON ITS PLATFORM THAT TOO ON ITS FRONT PAGE ?????
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

CHINESE DUMPED PRODUCTS

"WHY eBay ALLOWING TO SELL SUCH CHEAP CHINES DUMPED DEAD ITEMS ON ITS PLATFORM THAT TOO ON ITS FRONT PAGE ????? "

As long as buyers continue to buy these products and not file the proper reports against the sellers, the sellers will continue to sell.

If you need to know where an item was manufactured, as the seller. If they refuse to tell you, don't buy the item. Ask all the questions you want to know about the product prior to bidding. If the answers are not satifactory of if the seller doesn't respond, find another seller.

As buyers, we must take responsibility for our own actions. We cannot expect others to do it for us.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply