cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Big Joke: EBay India says buyers are protected paying through PaisaPay

rcsriparna
Community Member
I had a long standing trustwith EBay UK which let me carry the same impression for EBay India; and man what a penalty I had to pay trusting them. I purchased 2 computers (Desktop PC) for my small office in India from a ebay seller trusting his advertisement as genuine and paid through paisa pay. To my utter disbelief they sent 2 large box full of broken, dismantled computer scraps, and since then I tried every possible way to communicate with the fraud seller and get refund. But the seller like many other fraud stars in EBay did not give a damm to it as they know EBay is more concerned with their fees and the buyer's protection is a selling propoganda to them to attract more buyers and more fees. They like the sellers dont bother about the disputes from the buyers. Alas paying through Paisa Pay aparently back fired for me as my credit card company refused to refund the charges although I am protected by the UK online buyers protection program. The only reason being payment made through paisapay. Had I not trusted EBay and their great PaisaPay scheme I could get all my money refunded by my trusted credit card company. I feel sorry for EBay and Paisa Pay and think if the seller is a fraud star EBay India and Paisa Pay are even bigger cheaters.
Beware my friends:: Dont buy from EBay Indfia and if you are forced to buy then plz for God's sake dont use Paisa Pay...as I LOST 20,000 Rs in 2 days through EBay India and Paisa Pay.

Sriparna
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

mumbaistores
Community Member
Dear rcsriparna,

Pls have faith in the Ebay model. Both sellers and buyers are protected if they are fair. One odd transaction does happen here and there but dont loose hope.

Open Item Significantly not as described against the seller and put forth the true facts to Ebay. If will definetly help you.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hello!

Since you have paid with paisapay, you may want to contact their customer service team and inform about this issue. They should be able to guide on resolving this.

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

indiashine
Community Member
DEAR SIR
KINDLY GIVE EBAY ID OF THIS SELLER AND TRANSACTION DETAILS.
PLEASE DO NOT CONFIRM ITEM RECIPT AND FILE A DISPUTE.
REGARDS
SATYAM JAIN
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Sriparna (rcsriparna),

Firstly, We thank you for choosing eBay as your preferred destination to shop online and we assure you that whether its ebay UK or eBay India we all are committed to provide a great buying experience.

From your post we understand that you had an unpleasant experience and I regret the unpleasant experience you had. I wish to reiterate the fact that eBay strives to takes all the necessary steps possible to protect its buyers from unpleasant experiences. As an aware buyer you have done the right thing to first communicate the seller regarding your issues failing which we also see that you have opened a dispute against the seller.

Having done this we assure you that โ€˜You are SAFE and 100% PROTECTEDโ€™ when you have paid through PaisaPay on eBay India. We have a comprehensive Buyer Protection Program as well which protects you and your money from such experiences.

You would shortly receive further communication from our team on the next steps on your dispute.

Again we understand the trust you have shown in us and we assure you that we would safeguard it.

regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

rksangubotla
Community Member
Its really a big joke. My experiences are worst with ebay India. Many people in the thread has suggested to do dont confirm receipt of the item and file a dispute .. etc
1. If you dont confirm receipt of the item and even send it back to the buyer and have a dispute opened for that, still ebay calls you and asks you whether you have received the item, even you say you have opened a dispute and have sent the item back, the people dont care about that and forcefully marks the item as received.After waiting for 1 month I escalated to claim , now its over 1 month again , ebay has sent a mail just saying that seller has agreed to refund (even though he was saying the same thing for 1 month) so the claim is temporarily closed and seller is allowed to refund the amount in 2-3 weeks. Its the buyers money which is involved and they dont really act as a professional.They are like regular govt offices where in people have to roam around the desks.
Maybe buyer can get his money back , but if that money is not coming in the time it has to, the purpose of buyer protection is defeated.

Regards
Ravi Kumar
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
I don't know why you are stll so much angry with eBay India even when eBay is assuring you that you will get full money back. Firstly you complained that you have lost money on eBay India. Now when you are going to get back money you are complaining that it is coming late and you don't like to allow eBay, time to investigate the facts.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply