cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUYER GAVE NEGATIVE AFTER NOT PAYING FOR PURCHASES

Dear ebay team,

My buyer left me negative feedback after not paying for their order.
I filed my final value fee back AFTER 1 MONTH but still she left me negative feedback.

PLEASE HELP EBAY TEAM I THOUGHT NOW SELLERS WERE SAFE ON EBAY BUT NOW I SEE THAT WE ARE ACTUALLY NOT SAFE WHEN NON PAYING AND TROUBLING BUYERS COME.

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE ADVICE HOW CAN I GET THAT FEEDBACK REMOVED "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

im_animan
Community Member
DEAR KAYA JWELL.
MOST OF TIME SUCH FEEDBACK AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED BY EBAY TEAM. ALSO I SUGGESTED U
PULL HIM IN COMMUNITY COURT.
I DONT KNOW WHY SUCH PEOPLE ARE THERE .
I THINK EBAY SHOULD TAKE SECURITY DEPOSIT FROM EVERY NEW BUYR SO THAT THIS TROBLE CAN BE MANAGE.
THANKS
Message 2 of 30
latest reply

SHE GAVE ME ONE MORE NEGATIVE RATING

AND SHE WANTS TO GIVE ONE DAILY

EBAY TEAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS MATTER ?

DO YOU WANT HONEST SELLERS TO BE DOMINATED IN THIS WAY BY NON PAYING BUYERS ?

SHE BOUGHT TOTAL 20 ITEMS AND PLANS TO GIVE ME DAILY ONE NEGATIVE RATING

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS CASE "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 3 of 30
latest reply

ohh that so bad if a buyer does like this then wat wud a genuine seller do
dont worry just pull him in community court u will get justice
Message 4 of 30
latest reply

subratapanda
Community Member
WHAT IS THE CODE TO KNOW THE BUILD DATE, TIME etc. IN i9++++ i mobile PHONE?
subrata4all@yahoo.com
Message 5 of 30
latest reply

sukesh_upare
Community Member
HEY GUYS ,
I BUYR DID SAME THING TO ME , I PULL HIM IN COMMUNITY COURT AND I WON , TODAY I GOD THE MSG FROM ADMIN THAT IWON THE CASE AND NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WIL REMOVED SOON
Message 6 of 30
latest reply

Ebay team is not responding to me.

I was charged listing fee of 400 + Rs. for the items this buyer bought and did not paid even after one month time giving excuse my shipping is expensive.

shipping is clearly mentioned to all buyers if buyer had problems with shipping they should have contacted me before purchasing or should not have purchased anything from me.

NON PAYING buyer purchases wastes sellers listing fee then dominates and after all this if their terms are not accepted and seller gives them unpaid item strikes they take revenge by giving them one negative daily.

AND WHAT EBAY IS DOING IN THIS CASE THEY ARE PROMOTING SUCH CASES

ebay wants sellers not to give buyers unpaid item strikes pay listing fee promptly.

I REQUEST EBAY TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER NOW

IF EBAY WANTS TO PROMOTE NON PAYING BIDDERS THEN I WANT MY LISTING FEE BACK THAT WAS SPENT ON LISTING THOSE 20 ITEMS THIS BUYER BOUGHT. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 7 of 30
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
That's really disheartening. This type of bad buyers ruin our business 😞
Ebay should do something about it fast.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 8 of 30
latest reply

Hi,
You must open unpaid item case as soon as possible and close them and give him strike.
Ebay will remove all the negs.
Do it asap else you will have no chance

Samin
Message 9 of 30
latest reply

for your ref : similar case

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006694

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006693

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006739&tstart=40&mod=1262501246013

Samin
Message 10 of 30
latest reply