Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay is Sitting on my Payment

Made a transaction on 9th May through PaisaPay; paid using my online ICICI Acct. Ever since, I only hear that the payment is under process. Called Customer Support numerous occasions - their time of commitment needs at least 24-48 hours every time I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ANAND ONLINE STORE - Comments by seller

I happened to see some replies to negative feedbacks given by this seller. They seem rude. If customer is king, the seller should not have done so. At his site, he advices clients not to give negative feedback. "There is nothing for which you should ...

Faulty product received which I suspect is a duplicate

I purchased HP v155W from eBay in January 2010. PaisaPay ID 25889816926 However, I was able to copy files on it only once, which too didnt get copied properly. Also, I am unable to delete or re-format the pendrive. Tried getting support from HP websi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Valentine's Gift not Received.

Hi, Just to ask you that when will i get my gift of Iball Headphones for item KODAK C160 Digital Camera 9.2 MPixel - PAY HALF PRICE (280460028565) - Price: Rs. 3,999.00 paisa pay id 26228289771 as i also purchased New Nokia 6303 Classic Phone +1GB +B...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal Notification: Reversed Transaction

I got this shocking mail from paypal and my hard earned money is back in my buyer's paypal a/c .. this email states : Your payment of 144 USD has been sent back to the sender of the payment. We reversed this payment because we have stopped allowing p...

WHY EBAY IS SILENT? LODGE COMPLAINT AGAINST FRAUD SELLERS.IN CYBERCRIMECELL

have bought a watch named as "Latest Terrance Watch" from the Seller e_shopee & sent a DD no. 011153 issued by Allahabad Bank, Alambagh ,Lucknow in the name of "Sandeep Kumar " worth Rs 201/- to the sellers address of Hyderabad on 7th September 2005....

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful