cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE.

rajib0265rajib
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madam,
Blue Dart Courier are a worst Service in India. BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE. They will not deliver our consignment after arrival for 7-8 days. - They will not even call me that my consignment has come - when I worry and call then they will answer like 1.Your address out of our Agartala every area or 2.Our person came but could not locate your address. 3.We have not enough staff today to deliver your parcel and like this stereotype answers... - even it is very difficult to call the service center, because they will never pick up your phone . After trying for hours they will not pick your phone. - Ultimately you have to go to the center and collect your parcel. Blue dart is the worst service provider company I have ever seen.. they are totally shameless people.. never send or ask to send any parcel to blue dart if you want reach your consignment on time...
Please send you this Msg and I also send all- on line sopping center --- BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE.............
Thankful......
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE.

Hi Frriends, have gone through all your comments where in you are holding sellers responible for choosing blue dart and aramex.

Yes, I am a seller on ebay from last 4 years. We would like to tell allof you that we do not select blue dart, but it was selected by EBAY (your loving shopping site) and they generate your orders using blue dart and aramex services. We have no authority to choose the courier services. Leaving feedback is only for the seller who shippes you the item on the same day or in the commited time lines, but it is ebay who is responsible for sellecting the shipping vendor for us, ie. blue dart. Let me tell you that we were amongts the 1st few sellers we used Blue dart from ebay and this increased the sales but also increased problems like you all have commented.

I would like to also make it clear that the feedback you leave is only for the seller and not for the shipping services of ebay. the seller is not able to talk to blue dart guys for the delivery. IT SIN EBAY WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL YOUR COMPLAINS FOR BLUE DART.

Hence request you to please talk to the seller about the shipment and then escalate it to ebay for blue dart problems.....

May be some more sellers can comment on this....

Ajit Gupta

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

tomnirmal1
Community Member

Please keep an option of choosing an courier so that customer's can choose better courier,blue dart is worst.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

mextaa
Community Member
Users/members should not buy products from blue dart. Every time the product reaches the near hub. But then they don't deliver the item at all.

Blue dart needs to prove that its just another INDIAN company and will never perform.

The customer care executives kept saying the shipment is out for deliver and made me wait at home since morning. Then after 9pm the call center closed down.

Blue dart is pathetic, and I'm going to give my seller a negative rating.

I expect who ever reads this would henceforth reject shipment from blue dart.
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

2014inck
Community Member

Bluedart is the worst courier service provider. Ebay should rethink. When the pin code was clearly mentioned they simply returned the item saying wrong pin code. Moreover my mobile# was also mentioned. Ebay should ban bluedart.

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

kingarunp
Community Member
100% true, no proper customercare, very bad service.. I ordered an item through ebay & unfortunately bluedart is the courrier assigned by my vendor. Its my 10th day of waiting ..no hopes
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

VERY TRUE!! Seller dispatched item on 19th and it showed up on blue dart site on 21st!! Btw i am yet to receive it!! Expected date was 24th and its still stuck at delhi since 6 days!!! What the real Hell?!

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

Even in Gurgaon NCR Bluedart is **bleep**ing worst courier service.... I always give negative feedback to seller if they use bluedart service to courier. 

Bluedart is the worst courier service in India....

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

pkbsc
Community Member
turning out be very true. one of the worst courier that I have seen. first time sellers have send me using bluedart. and the experience is horrible. Inordinate delay. evrytime upon contacting they say parcel is in transit. waybill no -69115604806, 59222857750. Now on I will ask the seller to refund instead of sending using bluedart.
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

If I see seller's shipping agency as Blue Dart, I'm never gonna purchase anything from that dealer. Pathetic service from Blue Dart. My estimated date of delivery was today and when I contacted them, what I heard is ridiculous - the item was sent from Haryana on Thursday but not reached delhi (after 5 days), and no one seems to know where my item is currently. 

I contacted Blue Dart head office today, they says - "We have told eBay not to ship anything urgent through Blue Dart, we may take ~10-15 days more than the estimated date" !!! Coool, eh ????

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

I can vouch this with my experience of getting a material from Hyderabad to Mysore takes 5 days and the Great Blue Dart replies "WE WALK WITH THE MATERIAL"

GUYS DONT BOOK MEDICINE THRU BLUE DART

@rajib0265rajib wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Blue Dart Courier are a worst Service in India. BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE. They will not deliver our consignment after arrival for 7-8 days. - They will not even call me that my consignment has come - when I worry and call then they will answer like 1.Your address out of our Agartala every area or 2.Our person came but could not locate your address. 3.We have not enough staff today to deliver your parcel and like this stereotype answers... - even it is very difficult to call the service center, because they will never pick up your phone . After trying for hours they will not pick your phone. - Ultimately you have to go to the center and collect your parcel. Blue dart is the worst service provider company I have ever seen.. they are totally shameless people.. never send or ask to send any parcel to blue dart if you want reach your consignment on time...
Please send you this Msg and I also send all- on line sopping center --- BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE.............
Thankful......

Message 20 of 23
latest reply