Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback for ebay India customer service

Horrible customer service and serious lack of professionalism. I opened an ebay gaurantee claim almost a month back, (714931) it was resolved on 29/10/2014. I was promised a 110% refund in the form of a coupon. The amount is measly 198/- inr. However...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not working product and Claim closed id 1072032

I have brought a micromax FCT device which was not working. It was not at all useful.when I reported to the ebay they told the whole amount and shipping charge will be refunded. when I couriered it back through speed post (speed post EL 149560961 IN ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Your service sucks!!!

I am thoroughly disappointed and frustrated with your service. I had ordered La Briza knee length boots for my daughter and wanted to return it due to the overall size issue. It is quite inappropriate for her. I spoke to the customer service on the v...

Very bad Buying Experience

Dear ebay, If you check your site there are many fraudlent seller selling duplicate and used products and specially in mobiles.I am very old purchaser on ebay but sorry to say that buying experience is decreasing day by day. ebay provides undue prote...

Amount debited but payment unsuccessful

On 11th of july 2015, I tried to purchase an item from one of your seller with product code 161758185344. I opted to pay via internet banking (State Bank of India). The amount got debited, also I got the reference number IGOAIENFI9 for the above tran...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

medicine

Hai sir my "ring guard " order is temporary cancelle please sir my name is thompala santhosh sir please sir Sir Sir sir sir please

EBay India guarantee claim is it for name sake ?

I am a recent victim of eBay India Guarantee claim. I made purchase of a Lenovo yoga tab worth 17 K from Gromo systems in eBay. It was a faulty piece with no sound. I raised guarantee claim and returned the device. My guarantee claim got approved for...

BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE.

Dear Sir/Madam, Blue Dart Courier are a worst Service in India. BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE. They will not deliver our consignment after arrival for 7-8 days. - They will not even call me that my consignment has come - when I w...

Not effective delivery chain

After 7 days of order still the shipment didn't happen, I am not sure it will happen any time sooner. My initial estimated delivery date is 9 July, but still the product hasn't been shipped. I woul recommend the eBay leadership to order a product in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is DTDC a Nightmare for e-bay

I'd ordered 2 items in a row from e-bay. A shoe and an MP3 player. Both the sellers were quik to send the items. However I received none of them. As in both the cases my courier was DTDC. We cannot say my local DTDC is a problem as the delivery addre...

Long range walkie talkie freely available on ebay.in ?????????

Dear Trust and Safety, I am surprised to see many sellers offering high tech long range Walkie Talkies on ebay.in . Is it legal to sell or Buy these items so easily which can be potentially used by antisocial elements and terrorist ????? Is your Trus...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

Sir, I have made big mistake by purchasing the product on ebay because your cs representatives are arrogant and they teach us what are your policy and timelines. I had made claim on 30-5-2015 my claim id is 1024927. Sir It took 25 days to settle my c...