cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE.

rajib0265rajib
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madam,
Blue Dart Courier are a worst Service in India. BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE. They will not deliver our consignment after arrival for 7-8 days. - They will not even call me that my consignment has come - when I worry and call then they will answer like 1.Your address out of our Agartala every area or 2.Our person came but could not locate your address. 3.We have not enough staff today to deliver your parcel and like this stereotype answers... - even it is very difficult to call the service center, because they will never pick up your phone . After trying for hours they will not pick your phone. - Ultimately you have to go to the center and collect your parcel. Blue dart is the worst service provider company I have ever seen.. they are totally shameless people.. never send or ask to send any parcel to blue dart if you want reach your consignment on time...
Please send you this Msg and I also send all- on line sopping center --- BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE.............
Thankful......
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE.

I'm calling for last 2days but no one coming for pickups.
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

ukim94
Community Member

I couldn't agree more, Bluedart takes the longest time to ship an item from one place to another. And they never deliver items on our doorstep.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

sskakar
Community Member

I agree the above feedback. very wrost service

Message 23 of 23
latest reply