Avoid buying items on ebay and the seller ***

msn127014
Community Member

Hi Friends

Recently I bought a Mobile Flip Cover for Lenovo A6000 Plus handset(My paisapay ID: ***& the item no is ***). But to my shock, the received item is totally unfit for my handset. When I sent my first response to the seller, he said, he has sent the correct item and he has sold the same to several customers. Then I took the pictures of the mismatching item & mailed it to him. Since then, he is silent and not responding to me. Even though I called several times over phone & mailing him, he is not responding. with repeated calls to him, he simply gives some excuses like, he is not in office and once he returns  to office, he will respond or he is driving now and later he will respond. Its already one week over. 

When I raised a claim for refund at ebay, even ebay rejected it without giving any valid reason. The reason is of simply 2 words 'Proof rejected.". its looks like both ebay and the seller '***', both are doing fraud business and cheating customers. This itself shows, there is clear nexus between the ebay and the seller '***'. 

The very basic doubt arises for anyone is, why the seller ***is not responding once he get caught with his misdeed and not ready to his mistake and not taking any initiative to replace or refund. Unfortunately Even ebay is encouraging this kind of fraud sellers on their platform.

I strongly request everyone to avoid doing any business with ebay. they don't even have any return/refund mechanism like the other branded platforms like Flipkart, Snapdeal....etc. Ebay doesn't have any professionalism and dosn't respect the buyers sentiments. Buyers will loose money and the peace of mind. 

Hereby i've decided not to buy anyting with ebay here onwards.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0