cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product sold refurbished instead of brand new- cheating

Dear sir

I bought a "NEW HP PAVILION 15 TOUCH CORE I5 4TH GEN 12GB RAM 1TB HDD WINDOWS 8.1 ENVY" on 30.06.2015 and my Paisa pay id is 39606544233, the first problem i faced with the system regarding color dots on screen the same day i contacted the *** and he advised to format the system i done the same, the second problem started on November 2nd that day he said go to the local technician and format the system use dummy OS , don't send us if u send the system the courier charges were more , so i contacted the local technician and solved the problem by investing 1500, now again its the same issue, OS crash and some times my system became blank and getting some sounds and OS crash issues, i contacted the hp India they said this is not a brand new system  this is bought from USA and this is refurbished system we cannot provide any technical support then again i contacted the seller max technologies Chennai, he was not responding properly and answering in a rude manner, at the time of purchase this was a brand new system in eBay listing and in his products list also, he did not mentioned any where in the site or in his bill, he just gave a normal bill not VAT bill, but he was not responding properly. so i contacted eBay customer support and they are not in a mood to raise a complaint.

sir we believed eBay not *** so please respond immediately,

EBAY is cheating cheating me along with the seller

Finally both ( EBAY INDIA and *** )  are succeeded in cheated me ( customer ) in official way,

so i requested you to please send a brand new laptop with the same configuration and collect old one.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0