unprofessional and unethical

I purchased one product from Ebay on 25-Oct-2015 but I received the unexpected color . I raised the claim for the same product and I received the call from one of your executive , speaking in rude manner that the same claim cannot be processed without giving any valid reason or saying we don’t have policy . Guiding me that you can talk to seller if he is comfortable with the refund , we can refund you back . Without listening my queries , he closed the request for the refund and the he disconnected the call . Again I requested the Call back from the website , receiving the call again from your executive saying “ maam app kyu bar bar call kar rahe hai “ . This kind of language is not at all acceptable .

I spoken to Seller , he is comfortable in refunding the amount and he said you can talk to the Ebay for the same as he raised the request for the refund and he also sent the SMS on my mobile number confirming the same.

Now I called up the customer care , I got the answer from your executive that we cannot reopen the request as it is already closed by Mr. Dinesh , you can talk to the seller for the refund , he will return you the same amount.

This kind of unprofessional behavior is not expected from such a good brand name . Also these kind of replies of your executives seems that you guys are taking the undue advantage of buyers . Also I don’t have any link with seller , so why should I communicate with seller for these things . I purchased from ebay . Also at the time of purchasing the product there was clearly mention that this product is under Ebay Guarantee ( Refund / Replacement ).

I don’t why there is issue arising if seller is also ready  to refund the same .

Product Name - Buylane Elegant Beige Round Neck Solid Chiffon Floor-Length Maxi Dress
My Paisa Pay Id  - ***
Claim No -***
Name  - Gursheen anand
Shipment Address - ***
Registered Mobile no - ***

Thanks 

Gursheen kaur Anand

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0