A Message from Murali

Dear Members,

As Ambareesh mentioned in his message I will be taking on the responsibility of Country Manager, eBay India. At the outset, I am extremely honoured at the trust that eBay has placed in me and excited with the opportunity of leading India's No. 1 Online Shopping Destination.

The last few years have been great years for eBay India – we have grown twice as fast as the eCommerce market , strengthened our market leadership, provoked eCommerce trial for many new Indian internet users & encouraged more Indians to turn online entrepreneurs selling a variety of products across India & the globe. We also took our first steps into Mobile Commerce earlier this year and the journey continues.

The future of eCommerce is bright and eBay will be on the forefront of it. My team and I are committed to providing a consistently better experience for our community. We will strive to make eBay India the best place to find and buy a wide variety of products at great prices and be the best destination for entrepreneurs to set up and scale their business online.

Our community has always been our most vocal supporter and our strongest critic. I’ve always loved the passion our community has for eBay and I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and support in all these years. I look forward to meeting your high expectations from eBay. I have no doubt that with the support of our community eBay India will continue to be India’s leading online shopping destination.

Last but not least, I would like to thank Ambareesh on behalf of eBay India for his inspiring leadership and the fantastic work he has done in the past few years and wish him all the best for his future endeavors.

Please pass on your wishes to Ambareesh on this thread.

Regards

Murali
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

A Message from Murali

Hi Mr. Ambareesh

Best of luck and thanks a ton for whatever all u have done for our eBay community.

Congratulations Mr. Murali

Best Regards

Mega.Vision
Message 11 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

Dear Ambareesh ,

Best wishes for future.

Regards
Vilas Tarake
Message 12 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

snrama
Community Member
Best wishes to you Ambareesh, It was pleasure to interact with you when ever we met and the eBay community does miss you a lot and hoping to keep in touch in future.

Congrats Murali, You have been one of the backbone for eBay India. Hoping to see the best from your end. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 13 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

harshcorp05
Community Member
Dear Ambareesh Sir,

It was always a pleasure interacting you whenever we have met and I wish you luck for your future endeavors too.

It was great to be associated with such a leader like you.eBay india has certainly grown multifolds under you sir.

Congratulations alot to Mr Murli too on becoming the new country manager I wish and pray ebay grows on and on 🙂

REGARDS
HARSH TANNA
harshcorp05
Message 14 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

rijo2005
Community Member
Dear MR. Ambareesh,

Will you good luck for your future endeavors.

best regards
Rijo Joseph
Message 15 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

vikrant_sri
Community Member
Congratulations. I hope you will make ebay Customer support more better as it really need more pro active and customer friendly.

All the best.

vikrant
Message 16 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

victorsagar
Community Member
Hi,
Ambreesh all the best for your future and future of ecommerce in India being as head of ebay India you showed the brigth future and new way to ecommerce in India.
Ambreesh and Murli like people are very important to grow ebay.in as well as grow business of ecommerce in India thank you All the best Ambreesh
Message 17 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

victorsagar
Community Member
Hi,
Ambreesh all the best for your future and future of ecommerce in India being as head of ebay India you showed the brigth future and new way to ecommerce in India.
Ambreesh and Murli like people are very important to grow ebay.in as well as grow business of ecommerce in India thank you All the best Ambreesh
Message 18 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

Dear Ambareesh,

Change is an inevitable part of life but the strong footings, values and system set by you will be remembered for a long time and will help your successors to run smoothly.

Wish you all the best in your new endeavour.

Good Luck,
Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Ebay ID: Sitare_Jewels
Message 19 of 35
latest reply

A Message from Murali

deepachikan
Community Member
Our very best wishes to you sir! Hope you will make both buying and selling on ebay smoother than ever before!
Deepa Chikan team !
Message 20 of 35
latest reply