24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

amdavadi_gujju
Community Member
Dear eBay,

You hve been doing a wonderful job by providing an excellent platform for online shopping. But as you must be undoubtedly aware, the community members are increasing by the hour, and so are their problems.

An email to CS takes 24-48 hrs to get responded to, and that too is not accurate at times. What about Time Sensitive issues, like log in problems, or having buying an item that is expiring soon. What if we see and illegal auction that is ending soon?????

To cope up with this, I would suggest you to have a 24 Hr. Live Help via Chat, as we have on the US and other Intl sites. And no one can argue that CS needs to be 24x7...

Thanks for listening,

Parth
Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Re: 24 Hrs. Live Help (Chat)

Hi,

I ordered  watch from ebay, and that was defective, I sent the picture to inselerverification, but there is no response. Please help me. I need to pay my credti card bill tommorow.

Message 61 of 78
latest reply

lokeboki
Community Member

my ebay id:lokeboki

i purchased Nova Professional Hair Trimmer-battery Rechargeable Easy Beard cutter shaver.

in payment step once i entered the OTP and sumbit confirm buttom then money is successfully transfered to u r ebay account but i ddn't get any order email to my mail account.

order time and date is

23/09/2014     6:21pm 

Message 62 of 78
latest reply

sir ,

i ordered ORIFLAME Pure Skin Blackhead Toner Deep Action on 03/09/14 and paid in advance  .Unfortunately the order has not come yet but , it has been shown that the product was delivered on 06/09/14 inspite of me 

being at home whole day. while tracking the order through professional couriers , it is shown that the product is in transit  . kindly contact the seller and make my refund or provide me with the product asap .

awaiting response

thanks

monal 

Message 63 of 78
latest reply

Yes, the 24 hrs live chat really makes good use to all ebay members, also if possible extend the window of contact center operations.
Message 64 of 78
latest reply

@amdavadi_gujju wrote:
Dear eBay,

You hve been doing a wonderful job by providing an excellent platform for online shopping. But as you must be undoubtedly aware, the community members are increasing by the hour, and so are their problems.

An email to CS takes 24-48 hrs to get responded to, and that too is not accurate at times. What about Time Sensitive issues, like log in problems, or having buying an item that is expiring soon. What if we see and illegal auction that is ending soon?????

To cope up with this, I would suggest you to have a 24 Hr. Live Help via Chat, as we have on the US and other Intl sites. And no one can argue that CS needs to be 24x7...

Thanks for listening,

Parth

when will i get my order

Message 65 of 78
latest reply

so ebay i had ordered an item and when will i get it

Message 66 of 78
latest reply

kh-enas
Community Member

Hi,

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here.

Regards,

Enas

Community Moderator

Message 67 of 78
latest reply

bhavn.in
Community Member

Hi

Message 68 of 78
latest reply