2012 Monsoon Gift not recieved yet

i have not received the 2012 monsoon gift promised by eBay. Its been more than 60 days.
i had chat WITH THE CUSTOMER CARE 2 times AND BOTH TIMES, THEY PROMISED THE GIFT WILL BE DISPATCHED SOON. BUT NOT YET RECEIVED ANY ITEM.
i have also send mail to "inpromotions@ebay.in" 2 times. But here also no reply.

Please respond and prove us again that you are still caring for the customer.:-(
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Its been now 10 days and still no response from you guys...Be responsible people..
Message 11 of 19
latest reply

Its been 14 days after your promise..Have updated on Facebook also. so that at least some other people doesn't get cheated by the false promises..hmm
Message 12 of 19
latest reply

vdoggu
Community Member
My paisapay id for the transaction is as below

PaisaPay ID 32211823852

i have not received the gift promised by eBay
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Its been 18 days after your promise..Will update the Facebook page when it becomes 20 days. At least do something..
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Its been 23 days since your promise..still no reply ...Atleast you could reply so that we may know ur checking this.
Message 15 of 19
latest reply

At last a nice and bold step from ebay. kudos..

On this Friday (23-11-2012)a person from Ebay called and asked for a another address as the one i gave isn't supported by blue-dart. Si i gave him my office address and he promised me that the shipment will be done on Saturday and i will be getting the item on Tuesday or Wednesday . I hope he keeps his promise.

Hoping for the best..
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

hai..i have got my 2012 monsoon gift today..much thank you ebay.. If you could have mailed it 2 months before (the original promised date)..then it would have been perfect...Anyway thankss...

Note: If you could update the title with "gift received"..It will be nice.
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

************ GIFT RECIEVED ******************************
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

still waiting on gift PaisaPay ID 31565824863 Monsoon 2012 promotion
Message 19 of 19
latest reply