2012 Monsoon Gift not recieved yet

i have not received the 2012 monsoon gift promised by eBay. Its been more than 60 days.
i had chat WITH THE CUSTOMER CARE 2 times AND BOTH TIMES, THEY PROMISED THE GIFT WILL BE DISPATCHED SOON. BUT NOT YET RECEIVED ANY ITEM.
i have also send mail to "inpromotions@ebay.in" 2 times. But here also no reply.

Please respond and prove us again that you are still caring for the customer.:-(
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

yamahaplaza2012
Community Member
same with me. i was suppose to get a Jabra bluetooth set but the only message i got from the system is that the product will be delivered in your registered address. and that is going to be a history now.

i was ditched with one more offer. there was a nikon camera worth Rs.5000/- if i make a purchase above rs.20000/-. and here the history repeats. at the time of inserting promotion code, the message pops up "this is not applicable for this product".

i do lots of online shopping and transactions, but ebay commitment towards customer is really pathetic. they end up evaluating positive & negative feedback for buyer & seller. had there been for themselves, they would come to know where they really stands. pf
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

pinto1234_in1
Community Member
i too am waiting for Jabra bluetooth set god only knows when they will send.
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

i have contacted the customer care chat support for the 3rdd time (on 20-10-2012) and this time also,they promised me an reply within a week and now the week is going to be over and still no rely from them.

God knows will i ever get the item. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

rajeshkannadi
Community Member
Myself and 2 of my friends still didnt the Gift.
We had contacted ebay many times and got promises every time. This is a clear cheating by ebay.
Actually we are all fed up with the support from ebay and dont know to whom we should contact next. We already knocked every possible doors of reporting this problem.

Dear all, do never fall in these fake gift sort of things and spend your money.
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

My paisapay id for the transaction is as below

PaisaPay ID 31566538757
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Dear jithusdigitised,

Thank you for sharing your concern here. Kindly allow us some time to look into your issue. We'll update you soon.
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Same here still not received any gift
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

@seeema.

OK.. I will be waiting for your update. Please make it fast. Have also shared my concern in your Facebook page also.
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

2011dbssltd
Community Member
VERY BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT THEY TELL LIES OVER LIES EXCUSES MANY MANY LIES BY SUPERVISIORS AND EXECUTIVES AS I CALL EBAY THEY TAKE REQUEST FOR THE QUERY AND NO MEMBERS OF EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT CALLS AND RESOLVE

ALL ARE LIERS NO REQUEST IS RESOLVED YET .

EBAY SHOULD CONTACT ME IN MY REGISTERED EMAIL OR CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AS THEY VIEW THE POST.

I DODNOT RECEIVED ANY OF MY PROMO AFTER MONSOON PROMO I AVAILED EACH AND EVERY PROMOTION ONE OR TWO GIFT I ALSO MAILED THE DETAILS TO EMAIL: inpromotions @ebay.com

but not reply all are liyers.
Message 10 of 19
latest reply