10 Things to Do before you Die!

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce that starting today we have launched a BIG marketing promotion viz. “10 Things to Do before you Die!”. These are 10 day Auctions each starting at Re.1/- to give you the freedom to bid and make your dreams come true. The experiences you can Bid on are:

1. Watch the F1 Grand Prix in Monaco
2. Co-Pilot a Combat aircraft – The L39 – in Russia
3. Drive an actual Formula 1 car in London
4. Enjoy a Romantic night at the Burj - Al – Arab hotel in Dubai
5. Skydiving for two in Thailand
6. Experience the Wimbledon Men’s Final live on Centre Court
7. Drive 5 high speed cars in a Euro Challenge
8. A thrilling Chopper Ride over Bombay OR the outskirts of Delhi
9. Experience Zero gravity
10.Climb the Great Pyramids in Egypt

If you are a seller on site, in addition to bidding on these exciting experiences, we would like to point out that on the promotion landing page (www.ebay.in/things2do) we will be promoting one paisa auctions in the following categories:

Mobiles
Computers
Jewellery
Electronics
Cameras
Watches
Coins & Stamps

We have an integrated media campaign to make sure that awareness is at an all time high. We are targeting our key metro markets (Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) through multiple channels. This campaign is aimed to build awareness of eBay India and position it as a vibrant and exciting shopping destination.

We would appreciate if the community can provide their feedback on this campaign by posting their views/suggestions on this thread.

For more details please click here.

Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

techniwas
Community Member
Hi Narinder

We are shifting topics, My concern was the lack of clarity about this promotion and misconceptions that we saw in some earlier posts,

As for any bugs or errors in the bidding system the eBay CS will certainly be the right ppl to answer. As for the Risk involved, i believe this promotion explores the potential of an online auction to the fullest.

Each person bids his maximum, so there isnt any risk for them, after all its not that i bid for 15000 and they ask me to pay more than that ...

And ya, the brain teaser thread is really good 🙂

TechiE
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member

$100k is up for sale on eBay

It seems  Like The 10 Things Before you Die Promoted On Ebay India .... 
Amazing Experiences is The Theme For Ebay Going Forward.

Guess What ??
The Opening bid Is   99c And Yet Is A bid to be Placed.

Open Only For Prequalified bidders Though:)
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Indraneel , I am still curious to know that Night at the Burj Al Arab has actually been sold for Rs. 1,002,000.00 ( Rupee Ten Lacs Two thousands ).

Narinder:O
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

If you check the Burj - Al - Arab site then a King Suite can be booked for less than Rs. 80K and Deluxe 2 bed room suite can be booked for much less than Rs. 1.5 Lacs. Yet there are peoples who put bids of more than 10 lacs. Pure gimmick and earning money from the fools.

I do not want to die early 😉 hence hope to have a long time to put bids in such auctions. Let the people know the actual costs involved. Eventually they will complain that they have been cheated. After those, may be the bids will become a bit realistic. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

truevaluegems
Community Member
Crorepati Jewellers

I just wanted to inform all sellers out of my repeated experiences that no matter what happens ebay and paisapay will always support fraud buyers.

My recent experience is a shocking Chargeback!

Buyer received the Gems!

He confirmed the receipt on My Paisapay!

He gave positive feedback to me!

I have the Proof of Delevery from United States Postal Service with his signature on it.

STILL!!!

Paisapay clearly told me that they wont be able to do anything!

Reasons:
Buyer has a P O Box address (because he is fraud).
Hence we got a valid address by ebay messages.
A copy of ebay message with address is forwarded to ebay.

Paisapay says address of delevery is different from what is given in my paisapay (i.e., p.o box address?)

PAISAPAY IS BLIND TO:
His confirmation of receipt on my paisapay.
And the positive feedback he gave us.

If delevery address is wrong then how come he confirm the receipt on My Paisapay ???

"We were happy with paypal and bank deposit"

"Can anyone suggest ways to get rid of stressful Paisapay!"

"THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE NOT TO HELP YOU"

"THEY WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT FRAUD BUYERS"

"THEY WILL FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT PAISAPAY"

"THEY WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU STRESS"

We want PEACE!

Lets unite my frends and raise our voice to protect us and have a stress free life now!

Regards,
Nealratan Agarwala
Crorepati Jewellers
HelloHirah
www.crorepatijewellers.com
www.hellohirah.com Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 15 of 15
latest reply