cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding difficulties in contacting eBay customer care

Dear Sir

I didnot receive a particular item as ordered and was not able to contactthe seller. So I raised an eBay claim

on 31-10-2014 

Against the seller. I uploaded pictures of te item also. Now the eBay  cell calls me only once from a number unknown to me on 07/11/2014 which I couldnot receive as I was performing surgery being a doctor at that particular time.I tried to contact that number when I was free but could never connect on the number from which I received a call. Later I received an email from eBay that they had taken the decision for the case without talking with me at all as I couldnot pick up the phone at that particular single time.

I kept on trying to contact eBay for whle day today on the only available number but failed because it kept me on hold for atleast 30 minutes and then got disconnected on its own. My efforts were more easy to contact and request the so called irresponsible seller than to contact and request eBay.when he promised to solve my problem eBay sends me a mail calling the sellar to be making an illegal contact!!

EBay authorities are refraining from their resposibilities to the customer. Why not to take this matter to the consumer protection Cell? why not to buy from other ore responsible websites??

I am sure no one is going to look into this matter and problem of mine, but I am not going to give up only for ethical reasons.

If you feel responsible then you may rever back.

Dr.Hridaya Vaidya 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0