Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ISSUE WIth MY Order__NO REPLY Please reply

Can you please check when My Refund can be started, I have been asking but no reply.. It seems fake promiss from EBAY as seller keep saying he don't have stock and telling your order is cancelled already, Please check this case and revert. 23rd Oct I...

Fault in product

I bought 'DC-DC Step Down Buck Converter 7V-24V to 5V 3A USB Output' it was working fine and now its not working now.There is no technical details or circuit diagram of the circuit is given so that i will trace the defect even no inbformation of the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dear Sir

Dear Sir, Can You Help Me I open Case AgainEbay Team on Consumer Forums And All Legal Department? I am Open Selling Account 13/11/2014, i am Successfully verify my KYC on 20/10/2014, today I not Edit My List, Then I call ebay for this reason, Ebay Te...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim id: 729120

Ordered a product on 22-Oct-2014 from this seller --> *** Item was supposed to be delivered by 27-Oct-2014, and the seller kept committing the same. But when it didnt come, I raised a claim on 02-Nov-2014, claim no 729120. In response i got an (autom...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding claim ID: 721876

Dear Ebay, Please let me know about status of claim ID: 721876 Paisa Pay ID: 37593488517 Item number: *** The item which is shipped is not as shown in ebay. The item which I ricieved is attached.

My ebay rder is not received

Dear sirMy Ebay orde is not recived till date actual delivery date 05 Nov 2014 from Aramex curier service.The tracking detail is also not seen in properly because it is not updated from last 3 to 4 days.what is the problem ?The customer care number o...