refund not approved yet

shahz21
Community Member
i bought htc one m7 shipped to me on 7th septmbr,2015 .product is not as described ...it looks like refurbished and it was described as new in ad ..I mailed to seller .i got no reply . i wrote many mails to ebay for refund,from many days it is showing ur request is forwaded Claim Adjuster, you can expect an update from us as soon as possible.its been 40 days now. NOT SATISFIED WITH EBAY AT ALL
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: refund not approved yet

shahz21
Community Member
same thing happened with me on amazon.in 2 days back .The very next day i mailed about about my product ...they gave me give voucher without asking to return this product back.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

shahz21
Community Member
Enter reply texti have not got appropriate answer yet
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hello sir, Its been almost 52 days since i opened the claim and i had also submitted the images 15 days ago. Still claim status showing "Claim ID : 1266095 - Buyer to provide Proof of Item not as described". Seller had requested me to remove negative feedback and also accepted it was his staff's mistake to ship a used item as brand new. He agreed to take back the item. But i never got any response from ebay. WHAT IS THE USE OF EBAY GUARANTEE IF WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR MONTHS ? We have to call ebay many times and we have to send so may messages just to resolve a problem even when seeler had accepted his fault.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply