Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

i raised a claim and its 29 days. Till now ebay has not provided resolve my claim. Pathetic service

Horrible service by ebay. I purchased a nike shoe which was in bad condition and look to be fake nike shoe. I asked for refund but its 29days and ebay is just saying we are try to reach seller. How my money is safe by pay paise ? what is the deadline...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

review

very satisfied with ebay nd blue dart.aliza solid babydoll which i ordered is so beautiful nd m looking too hot in it!!

Amount deducted but transaction failed

I last night placed an order for portable hard disk worth Rs. 4991 through credit card. Though the amount was deducted from my account but still I got this message : "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a diff...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

custom duty in india

Hii I want to ship a nexus player from usa to India it is below 5000 and want it to send as a gift. So will custom duty apply. Also how much does normal shipping charges approximately are there from usa to India . It is a small pizza box size 1.5 pou...

changing the size of the order i placed

i had placed an order for my Paisapay ID 40485092446 . all i want is to exchange my order into a smaller size . all the reply i get is to wait and EXPECT AN UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . is it too much to ask just to exchange an order into a smaller s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got a defective product and no refund.

This is a post to inform Ebay community a very bad and frustating experience while buying a product from Ebay. I bought a NOVA travel cooker product from seller *** on Aug 28,2015. The product was completely defective and as usual I wanted to return ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

transaction failed but money debited

on 20/10/2015 i tried to make a purchase on ebay by using my sbi debit card -pos prch pos102041182911 ebay india paisa pay mumbai but unfortunately the transaction was failed but still rs 413.14 was deducted from my account till date the amount has n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay gurntee claim is a joke for buyer

I ordered samsung gallaxy j7 on 9th 0ct....after 7 day seller didnt shipped tha item, than i email seller regarding that, when i didnt got the proper answer from seller side i raised the claim under ebay gurntee claim.Than problem get it height....eb...

Money deducted but order failed

Recently I have started facing this problem where i get conformation from my bank that transaction was successful but eBay gives me an error and says payment was not successful. First it was an order for 2700 inr, then another for 520 inr and right n...

regarding refund

I have bought an item which is under eBay guarantee,but the amount which I had paid doesn't returned yet,my paisapay I'd is 40465037520.kindly resolve this matter soon