need refund...asap...

poojn_0
Community Member

hello.....I had purchased a Xiaomi MI 10400 mAh Power Bank and received it on 14th of April..aft checking for 2 days the power bank was not working therefore i raised a complaint about it, in response they said me take the power bank to a near by service center where it will be serviced for free due to warranty period...but the service center people said that they don't perform such servicing now. Then I tried to contact ebay on email and phone for the replacement of it. A guy told that he will sort out the thing and will get back soon but he din't so I contacted him back after calling for many times he received the call and said he will see to it and later on I got a mail regarding "PARTLY AMOUNT REFUND TO CUSTOMER". I dont understand when I am trying from day 3 to get the replacement then later I asked for refund so why did you people sent a mail saying partly refund?..partly!!!! ...and I dint get any proper response..and now I am trying to contact that Afzal ebay seller but he is not receiving the call and disconnecting my call...what kind of customer service is this? It has been half a month now I am trying trying and trying to contact to get a proper response...please do respond ...I need a refund that to whole amount not partial..... 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0