Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

THEY COLLECT ITEM BUT REFUSE TO REFUND.

Sanjay ShahI ordered 100 Dr MOREPEN gluco strips from a vendor. When the item arrived the seal on the box was broken. As it was for medical use I didn't want to risk accepting the product. eBay asked for me to return the item BUT THEY REFUSED TO RETU...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need refund...asap...

hello.....I had purchased a Xiaomi MI 10400 mAh Power Bank and received it on 14th of April..aft checking for 2 days the power bank was not working therefore i raised a complaint about it, in response they said me take the power bank to a near by ser...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY Cheat with Me

I have purchease a MTS Hand Set . After claiming of wrong model and a damaged phone too they did not respond. So why we choose EBAY. It's Cheating company. I have claimed few times and phoned more than 10 times, i have called Seller more 100 times bu...

whats wong with ebay

Ebay is disappointing me now.after applying 700rs+ from paybackpoints my amount was not updated.+ how dare you to claim my payback points """""before placing order"""??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????se...

• 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful

surprised to see no option of return

just bought an item which i realised is a fakebut unlike other websites like snapdeal and flipkart there is no option of cancelling the ordershame on e bay fraudster's favouritecan never trust again in my life

Claim no 1747696

Hi, I raised a claim 1747696 a long time ago and have gotten no updates. How so I process the claim now?The paisapay ID of the vendor is 41860074314. Thanks, shavak