cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

money deducted from bank account but no confirmation from ebay.in

danish_4me
Community Member
hi,
i just brought a product from ebay.in and made transaction through sbi debit card and the money is deducted from the sbi bank account but ebay is showing no confirmation and that product is still in the cart and paisapay is showing no transaction.
i m worried about my money .
help me out ebay service team.
thanks in advance
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

srinath_skgs
Community Member
hi,
I have made payment for my bid confirmation product no 310635933740 on 30/03/2013 around 21.39 ist and confirmation got only from bank not from ebay.in but ebay is showing no confirmation and that product is still in the purchase list and paisa pay is showing no transaction.But i received cancellation of my bid from supplier end . How can i accept it after paying amount in time period. Please refer bank details from bank and credit it to supplier and make product to be shipped as soon as possible. Waiting for my booked product

Help me out ebay.in service team.

Thanks in advance
Message 21 of 43
latest reply

sms7047
Community Member
I used to pay by paisapay by net transfer of money from andhra BANK. My Account was debited the amount but the purchased detailes were not showing in my account.ot msg transaction failed Please verify and arrange to send purchased product or refund
Message 22 of 43
latest reply

sivarajsva1990
Community Member
An amount of Rs.720 has been debited from my corporation bank account for helmet purchasing through ebay. Ref number is : 00220130626076318446. but no conformation has been mailed to me. please check it out and do me the favor. help me out. i'm worried about my amount.
Message 23 of 43
latest reply

avinash8904
Community Member
TODAY AT 2PM IIN*EBAY INDIA has deducted INR 1,325.00 from my bank account..transaction was failed,, and i m unable to find that item in my Purchase history ,,pls. help me.
I HAVE NOT FIND ANY NOTIFICATION FROM THE EBAY SINCE MORNING,
Message 24 of 43
latest reply

Today 28-08-2013, at abut 12.18 pm, I tried to purchase "High power 12V drill motor 

High Power 12V Drill Motor Printed Circuit Board Electronics Jewellry Craft Work, The amount Rs.899/- has been deducted from my debit card.  But eaby transaction is not complete and the purchase does not appear in my account/ or in mypaisapay.  Have I lost my money? How can I get the money back.Pleas help me.

Message 25 of 43
latest reply

The amount  credited back to my account.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 43
latest reply

shobhit184
Community Member

yes same problem is being faced by me.payment mode was online bank transfer(internet banking )from  union bank of india. Bank confirms that account is debited for rupees 1175.00 on 30/03/2014 but no confirmation i have received from ebay neither the amount was refunded to the account. what to do?

Message 27 of 43
latest reply

now the deducted amount  is credited to my account  after five working days.Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 43
latest reply

i have made a transaction and money has beeun debited
from my sbi account.the transaction is visible in the
"bought list" but no confirmation from ebay nor is
there any transaction id or confirmation from paisa pay.
PLEASE HELP
Message 29 of 43
latest reply

sikhin8
Community Member

I bought a product from ebay.in and made a transaction of INR.500/- through sbi debit card. The money was deducted from the sbi bank account but the purchase does not appear in Purchase history (myeBay) or in mypaisapay. Please look into it and do the needful. Thanks in advance

Message 30 of 43
latest reply