cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

its not safe buying on ebay any more

ushuias
Community Member
hi friends,
i m really very happy to inform u that its not safe to buy on ebay anymore, i paid for the product three months back but never recieved anything even i claimed my money but theres no response from seller as well as ebay team. as it is a matter of just one thousand bucks, i save my huge money from this fraud.

so again and again i m apealing u PLZ DONT BUY ANYTING FROM THIS MARKET

this is just for ur kind information that i m the member since three years but all these things have no value

vishu
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: its not safe buying on ebay any more

thats why i only prefer cash on delivery for most of the items or else i will switch to other shopping sites.

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

saik_pamm
Community Member

i've bought an item and it was not shipped. ebay customer care representatives saying that the refund has been initiated and approved. However it's not reflecting in "track my order" status. After reading all these mails, I'm skeptical whether i'd recieve my money or not. 

Can someone plese let me know how to escalation this issue further? 

I have SR numbers of my phone calls with ebay representative. 

Please guide me with further process.

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

Shockingly bad. Completely lackadaisical approach to customer service. Logistics, delivery, service, payments, everything seems to be a mess. Tried to make a transaction worth 1.2 L and they treated me as if I was buying a bag of potatoes! Now another transaction worth 40K and I've only got half of what I ordered. Return claims go unanswered. Customer service is outsourced to some poor pathetic souls in a call centre. I'm quite beside myself trying to figure out how, in this day and age, a company can survive / thrive with such a screwed-up business model. Even the sellers seem fraudulent!

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Totally agree.. it's been a month plus since I have paid 15.5 k and my case is still not resolved... Everyday I call them and the extend it by 72hours. T hey don't call n keep you informed on the status. Each time I call n i have to tell them my whole story and it's all futile. They only give fake assurances.
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

I totally agree with this...There are many fraud sellers out there on eBay...Once u Purchase the item sometimes you even can't return it if you don't like the product...you have to deal with it..Sellers like "MILLIONDREAMSDEALS" are worst...I have had my share of worst online shopping experience with them...BEAWARE Don't even buy anything from them...They sell poor quality product and then they don't agree for the refund and they'll never respond your call or email...
Message 15 of 19
latest reply

Thanks for the warning bro..I too faced the same problem with this seller MILLIONDREAMSDEALS.the seller is not at all responsive.you'll eventually get frustrated talking with him over phone..he'll give you just fake assurances...But he wont cooperate with you.Worst seller ever..
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

abhi178750
Community Member
The same has happened to me as well. I bought an item on ebay on 24th November 2016. Neither I received the item till date nor my money back from ebay.

While contacting to customer care, the executive giving me the stupid reason that I did not answer the call from them when they called me up to confirm for refund. That even when I had already wrote to them that item is not received and please refund my money.

Reading about so many experiences now I am sure E Bay is upto something big fraud. They are just taking money of people and neither delivering them the product nor returning their money.
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

ved6122
Community Member

I purchased two items, at the time of order/purchasing its price was showd in Rs. so I did not get that its not ebay India site. Now I can't return it because ebay tells it was not purchased on ebay India. **bleep**....

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Ebay is fraud and never favor customer. I buy a laptop but it was not as per my expectations. I asked for refund immediately. They moved me for 5 days and then rejected my refund. Very sorry for ebay response. Staff are involved in fraud and making buyers fool
Message 19 of 19
latest reply