i9+++ MOBILE - HOPELESS ITEM

vipul1955
Community Member
(ebay item 150360888069).
dual sim i9+++ phone
Seller: - game_mastr.

I am trapped in a deal as I bought a dual sim i9+++ phone from game_mastr. The phone has many defects :_

The battery charge life is very low. Even when I dont use any multimedia tools and my calling is very limited; I have to replace the battery every day.

The body cover is very lose, its a touch screen phone and as I operate through rubbing finger on the screen, the lower body comes out..!

The USB cable supplied did not work even for a day.

I complaint the seller but he takes very long time to respond at every stage. I have returned the cable but he is not responding. Without this cable I cannot connect it to the charger so I have to open the body and change the battery everyday.

The seller has also mentioned in the description of the item on ebay that in case of problem, he would arrange to collect the item from the buyer so that the buyer need not move here and there to return the item for replacement. However he asked me to arrange courier back the defective cable to him.

He has also mentioned in the description of the phone that he will send GPRS settings and JAVA to the buyers. However he is not responding on these points either.

Initially he responded quickly to let me feel secure.. and then he is too slow to respond.. this way he is taking the buyer out of the 'money back' protection period of 7 days.

I was not able to charge the mobile through cable supplied with the set. The seller was too dull on responding my complaints. He phoned me up only after I submitted negativev feedback. He pleaded very politely to remove the negative feedback and was virtually crying for the lose he would suffer because of the negative feedback. He promised me to solve all problems. I believed him and done everything to get the negative feedback removed.

He sent me a defective cable as replacement for the defective one. When I phoned him; he accepted that the set is spurious and promised replacement and that he would arrange to collect the set from me through a courier

Now he is not arranging to pick up the mobile from me for replacement. I am afraid; if i send the phone back; even this would go out of my hands.If this is the state of a so called power seller; I think we need to think twice before spending mony on Ebay.

Whats the remady for such a situation ?

I have put these things here so that other buyers are not duped.
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

faransqi_09
Community Member
any 1 having idea how and from where to download Java games /applications for i900 rocker china mobile.
Message 31 of 38
latest reply

orem4
Community Member
Im gettin mine soon cant wait!!
Message 32 of 38
latest reply

sranganathansarada
Community Member
eBay is very slow in responding to the customer xiews and satisfaction,
item 230476808791 did not work as per the seller astelcorp attractive ad even after the item was replaced by the seller.
Even after replacement GPRS , internet , Java games not working. Battery backup poor. Five white lines appearing in the display.
Where I have to report ?
eBay promised to refund me the shipping charges Rs.150/- for returning the faulty item , But I did not get it so far.
Message 33 of 38
latest reply

ramyab2010
Community Member
Hi friends ,
Even i have bought i9+++ after dealing to seller i came to know which is the hopless mobile i purchased. If i would have think twise i would have gone for nokia brand 5233. Responce from seller is very bad. they gave me call 101 time before i purchase after i brought i have called them 101 times no responce. Pls if any body planing to buy dont go fo it....(neerinalli homa)
Message 34 of 38
latest reply

This thread has been opened against our ID 'game_mastr' by 'vipul1955' and the issue has been subsequently resolved.

Kindly do NOT post anything into this thread for item bought from different sellers.

We see there are lots of posts below over the period of 1 Year from buyers who bought items from different other sellers. This is NOT fair as per forum ethics.

If any one has any issues with the item or seller, first get in touch with him for resolution and if failed, then create a new Thread for your case.

Hope this is the last post in this thread.
Message 35 of 38
latest reply

rabou1
Community Member
This is all jokes, 2 days after receiving the i9 phone, the charger doesn't work, not even USB connection to PC, each battery last few hours, now my phone is completely dead. no batteries and have no way to charge it. I can't even tell if the phone is good or not, because no battery!!! and all other complains I heard here are true, like the cover is loose, and everything in Chinese, etc...
I am posting this so people can think twice before buying these phones. the seller didn't say the phone life time is only for 2-3 days
Message 36 of 38
latest reply

johnnyorgan30
Community Member
I purchased my i9++++ from light in the box and it's a decent phone for the money. The only problem I had at first was registering the t-mobile sim for mms (that was fixed after a look around google) and the second supplied battery didn't work. But the other battery gives decent run time anyway (a little less than my Vivaz) It seems that it's the sellers you are buying from and not the phone in most cases. If you are interested in a chinese iphone copy, I can recommend using that site. Best of luck.
Message 37 of 38
latest reply

thamizhan2012
Community Member
I am also planned to buy an i9++++, but now I confused about different review, I like this mobile from its features and review I seen, but now hate the phone from your experience, plz tell me its phone problem or seller problem

Please anyone suggest a really good(not based on feedback)Seller (Now I know how the sellers are getting 5star feedback)
Message 38 of 38
latest reply