cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

help!recieved a totally dammaged item seller asks for more to ship new item

faransqi_09
Community Member
Dear all, I am describing my case in short here.

i purchased PANASONIC VIERA THP42C10D 42" PLASMA TV !WARRANTY! NEW (#270493568475)in the deals of the weekfrom solardigicam -Delhi on 09 Dec 2009 and paid an amount of Rupees 37,290/- almost instantaneously through PaisaPay from my ICICI account through net banking on e-bay.i waited for the item since it was a good deal sensing the item not being shipped for some time i contacted the seller. there were long discussions with the seller who asked me to arrange way bills Form 50(meant for dealers who are importers or wholellers)for which i ran around,but to no avail tax autorities when asked me about TAN/TIN numbres which i was unaware still tried my best . i informed the seller about my inability to arrange 1. i waited eagerly untill the last day of his timeline of shipping there was no news of shipping the item from his side. on last day i was informed that this item has been shipped. i continously tracked the item it on courier site showed that was delivered at Allahabad approximately 700 kms away from my location when i contacted the reciver he was a diffrent man with diffrent item . worried i contacted the seller who told me the same old story of Form 50 without which the state of W.B shall not let my item being shipped in the state i again did the running around with same result itold the seller the same. Finally, frustrated, i initiated the refund but the seller put this refund on hold he informed me that he has reshipped my item through new courier company when i asked him what about the details he had given me about wrong shipment he did not answered my question and told me that in all this trouble 1 of his tv got broken but he is sending me my item with all clearences which should reach me by 25 Dec 2009. i waited for the item it finally arrived on 28 Dec 2009 i asked the courier company to get open check being a fragile item and the no of transshipment it took before reaching me ,but this opportunity was denied to me by the courier company since courier was to be recieved by me first as it aws a non insured (as is where is basis Courier booking)Being non insured and free shipping to me by the seller i had to accepted the item since even there were no signs of physical dammage from outside and i was given opportunity only to inspect visually . finding no dammages from outside either to the caton or to the wooden jali i accepted the item at courier office ,But still i opened this item at the courier company's office. when i opened the item i found the display screen completely shattered from inside but the front panel was intact which surprised me and that carton packing too was intact, there was no other coushioning other than that of the and the flimsy Wooden jaliof three grids of AAM wood from outside the carton.
thereafter my worst nightmare started i frantically called up the dealer and e bay the dealer asked me to pay additional Rs 10000/- for reshipping the item. i then called e bay who had put my money on hold to provide replacement or my money back . therefter i kept on calling e bay without any satisfactory reply from e bay executives with diffrent suggestions ranging from reshipping the item to the seller to talking and resolving the matter with the buyer finally i reported the matter in ebay resolution center. the next day to my horrors i found through that my money on hold request was turned down and the money was released to the seller. seeing all my effort going in vain again i called up the customer service executive who told me to hold the item till the painstaking finallization of my complaint resolution. which might take upto40 days, so here i am stuck with the junk costing me approximately 40,000/-of my hard earned savings and still waiting for a solution .
since this was a non insured item the courier company absolves itself from the problem and offers the little money approximately Rs 150/-(one hundred fifty only) as damages for acceptance of the shipment -that too at the booking agency at Delhi to the sender in this case again the seller.
Please help and advise me how to get my hard earned money back.
E- Bay please pay attention and please process my case of refund as fast as possible.
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

faransqi_09
Community Member
Dear top raman yes i got my money back i tried to mail u on your page but i could not since e bay blocks all direct communications.so u may contact me at my no 09800003363 in the evening after 5 PM. ill be privileged to help u out. keep all ur options open including lodging FIR and consumer case under consumer protection act 1991.
but first of all u must immediately save the screenshot of description of the item u purchased.
Message 41 of 43
latest reply

top-raman
Community Member
solardigitalcam is a big fraud. He cheated and ate my hard earned 16thousands rs. He sells gray market stuff which is mostly refurbished but he always pretends to sell as fresh stuff whereas he buys from cheap Chinese importers thats too refurbished in a half of the actual price. Never ever trust this cheat solardigitalcam. He is a big crook on this planet so contact me if you have any doubt and i will share my experience with this gray market palika bazaar fraud guy.
Message 42 of 43
latest reply

dpk.skr
Community Member
Another sad story
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500011131&tstart=0&mod=1333987406334
Message 43 of 43
latest reply