Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pleaseee, HELP. I need a Coupon

Please HELP! I want to buy a laptop worth 66K and I cannot meet the price as I am short of a few thousand rupees. Please provide me a 10% or more Coupon. I would be grateful to you and would be your loyal customer throughout. Pleaseeeee.

UCO Bank Debit Card

Hi, Can a UCO Bank debit card (Visa) be used to make purchases ? Even though it isnt in the list of supported banks in the payment options.

Buying from US shipping via USPS/Parcelforce

So I just purchased something from the US, I live in the UK. I was under the impression that I wouldn't have to pay any extra charges because the item is under the value of £15. However now i'm seeing something about having to pay parcel force a hand...

Re-issue of discount coupons

When a buyer buys an item and uses an ebay discount coupon, the coupon gets used. If the seller fails to ship the item, only the amount is refunded. The coupon is lost forever. Why doesn't ebay re-issue the same coupon again with an extended date so ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

federal bank debit card

i have a federal bank account and deposit money into it !!! they have issued me a atm card from which i withdraw money. could i use this card to shop on ebay online through paisa pay. another doubt my friend has an hdfc account but he lost his debit ...

Free Gift Error at Selection

I accumulated purchases > 10K till 30th March as per this offer : http://deals.ebay.in/wantit/ and then claimed the free gift from a link on the ebay.in homepage. Total amount I accumulated was > 10K so I selected the TP Link N150 Router, after selec...

Canon Powershot SX220 HS

Dear friends, I am going to buy a SX220 HS camera from ebay. Please advice me which seller I should select and what are the things I need to take care before I am paying for the item like warranty and returns? What about purchase this item? Please gu...