fraud seller

nagsdsh
Community Member
recently i have bought one digital sony handycam worth of 17000.00, the seller has send an empty box without the product. so how can i claim my money?
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

fraud seller

mumbaistores
Community Member
Dear Sir,

I am so sad to hear this. You should always check the parcel on receipt and only then acknowledge item received to the courier company and Ebay.

You can call up ebay customer support or chat with them on ebay live and then ask them the next steps in such a case.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

fraud seller

Dear buyer,
Please click dispute and ask for refund.
The community will support you.
That is absolutely inhuman and bad buying experience.
Ebay must arrange to refund your money asap.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

fraud seller

Dear Buyer !
very sad to know that you got the empty box. Please contact your seller if there is any mistake from his side or may be theft during shipment of the item. please contact your seller and ebay customer support to take necessary steps in this matter.
Thx
shivamemory
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

fraud seller

Hi

Did you get it insured ?

Regards
Meenu

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

fraud seller

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear cybernautilus_in1,

Welcome to our community boards and thank you for choosing our platform to buy online.

From your post we understand that you have had an unpleasant experience and I regret the unpleasant experience you had. I wish to reiterate the fact that eBay strives to takes all the necessary steps possible to protect its buyers from unpleasant experiences.

I'd encourage you to contact your seller using the 'Ask Seller a Question' link available on the item page that you purchased. We are confident that the seller would surely contact you and would address your concerns. If you still feel your issues are unresolved you can escalate your issues to our team and they will be happy to address the same. You can simply contact us to know more on the next steps or simply post a message on our community boards for seeking any further help and as rightly called out by amitavaji (amitava123gems) you will be guided by our community champions or even me.

Hope the above message provided you some relief.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

fraud seller

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
OMG !!! If I were you in ur place and the seller is not coperating,i would have gone to police ! no other way to save 17000!! man its huge amount !
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

fraud seller

tikna123
Community Member
One of my friends in USA bought an Iphone but was sent an empty box, he complained to his credit card company and the company did the chargeback, so if ebay doesnt work, try talking to your bank and Visa/Mastercard
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

fraud seller

earningcow
Community Member
very bad experience, should control it. ebay should take action and make the customer satisfied.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

fraud seller

nilezone
Community Member
Not always true!! i had 2 buyers claimed empty package when my package always comes with seal and good packing. You can blame the courier company. I would rather say all the packages must get insured by seller's and buyers with mutual understanding. And there are many buyers as frauds i have seen them. simply misusing ebay's system.

so here u cant blame anyone not buyer or seller or courier company. Simply get things insured when u buy more expensive stuff.

regards
Message 10 of 13
latest reply