Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issuance of Show Cause Notice for Improper Export

Fellow Ebayers, I'm new to this world, hence, please bear with me if this has been already been answered. I greatly appreciate if some can answer my questions. Early Sep, I bought a dual wan broadband router from abroad. Last week, I got a show cause...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

for claiming procedure

dear all ebay members recently i have claimed for a refund for item received but not significant as described . the ebay is asking for a proof of payment and an letter of authenticity or letter of appraisal, just see the following few lines in ebay "...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraud seller

recently i have bought one digital sony handycam worth of 17000.00, the seller has send an empty box without the product. so how can i claim my money?

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discrepancy in item description

Hi, I bid on mobile phone on eBay (Item number: 170239285242) and won it yesterday. When bidding, I read the item description (in Item Specifics - Mobile Phones) and it was mentioned that the mobile phone has camera in range 1 - 1.9 Megapixels. But n...

COURIER TRACKING LINKS

Dear all , I have compiled links to various courier companies at following webpage >>> COURIER TRACKING LINKS I hope it will be useful to everybody . Narinder

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ICICI T&C offer clarifications :

1. Is the offer valid on http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120282009760 , the terms pages say it may not be combined with special offers, does this item constitute a special offer ? 2. IS the ICICI bank cashback stackable with voucher...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damaged product received

I have brought Item- NEW DUAL SIM TFT PDA MOBILE Phone Camera TouchScreen F Item#370052653367. I had received this item with TFT damaged;as this product was not send properly with neatly Box packing while mailing it. I had sent this item for replacem...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question about voucher from another account

I had an old ebay account (this one actually), i get vouchers on this account but its locked due to inactivity. Now i have only 1 landline which is verified with another account. I wanted to know that if i can use the voucher sent to this email addre...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller charging extra payment

Hi, Seller is charging extra payment after I won the auction. The seller did not mention anywhere in the listing that extra charges would apply. I only came to know when I was paying for the item. Is that allowed ? Thanks.

Regarding Buying in EBAY

Hi, I have planned to purchase a Cisco router through a seller. Iam from India and the seller has to ship it from USA. So i asked them what is the shipping cost for the product. It seems to be too higher and almost equal to the product. So i said the...