ebay is fraud. I did not receive the items.

tsleevareddy
Community Member
I have paid Rs. 725 to buy Memory card. Till now I did not recive the product. ebay is not able solve it. Item no is 7567607302. It is wait buying in ebay. it is not behide the seller. if the sellers cheat us, then what ebay is doing. it is realy fraud.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi tsleevareddy,

If a buyer does not get his product, or the product is significantly not as described, the best option for the buyer is to open a Item Not received dispute agasint the seller.

If the seller does not respond, or the communication fails at any point of time, the buyer needs to close the dispute and escalate the calim for Buyer Protection claim.

I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to recover your money/product. Do keep us updated on your experience.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear tsleevareddy,

The Seller from which you bought the Memory card has a 100% rating and a feedback score of 18.

But he has been suspended .....may be temporarily for some violations. (As seen on his profile at 10-Mar-2006 15:30:20 IST)

ebay staff ( Pink Member ) has suggested you, as to how you can get your money back.

It would be great if you could tell the Community, wheather you were able to get back your money or not.

This would help in developing faith in ebay and Community Interaction would get a boost.

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ushuias
Community Member
hi friend,
i m also a victim like in similar case, i paid 1100/- bucks in oct.2005 but never recieved the product even i claimed my money through "item not recieved" option in dispute console but even then ebay mgt is sleeping. till date theres no response from ebay mgt but only the fake email that we are in process.
thats it so dont waste ur time and dont expect anything from ebay and seller, both are fraud.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

anisa_fathima
Community Member
You are not the only one who has been on the recieving end on ebay. I have a similar experience - i paid Rs 1396 for a memory card,and when it did not work, the seller agreed to replace. Its been three months now, and still i havent recieved it. Ebay guys, after some investigation, say he is not a registered user, but when i searched the site, i found the user! I dont know what kind of 'investigation' was conducted!!! Anyway no use crying over spilt milk. When i read the discussions, i feel ebay is full of fraud sellers. I will never buy on ebay again.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

ammukj
Community Member
Just take down the sellers details, everything on the deal get printouts. Go see a good lawyer, get your case registered with the Consumer Forum in your district and see the effect.

Regds
Amrish K J
Message 6 of 6
latest reply