eBay and PayPal payment problem.

I have be a great fan of ebay it's be a great support all those people who love to buy internationally. But off late the ebay India process is shut down and the payment are not getting processed. I have purchased a product and I am trying to pay for it from 1 week but there is a lot of problem. When ever we try paying it say " thanks you payment is processed" after 15 min in you my eBay area it's says payment not processed****. I really don't understand what to do. I have taken the merchant paypal I'd of the seller and tries to pay directly from PayPal but again in PayPal it's says I'd is wrong/ incorrect, I really don't know what to say trying to pay from 1 week and payment is not get processed, it's really pathetic.. I want want and PayPal to do something to solve the problem and allow people to freely trade... Atleast like Alibaba they can collect money directly without PayPal the dc/cc and bank wire. This way of working will give problem to a lot of customers.. I hope ebay considers tis suggestion and get this problem solved

Regds

Bernad
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0