Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay and PayPal payment problem.

I have be a great fan of ebay it's be a great support all those people who love to buy internationally. But off late the ebay India process is shut down and the payment are not getting processed. I have purchased a product and I am trying to pay for ...

what is the customs(import) duty on mobile phones imported from USA

Hi, I am planning to buy a samsung epic 4g mobile phone from ebay.com, but don't know how much about the custom's(import) duty on the phone which i can buy for 15000/- from ebay.com, can any one tell me how much the customs(import) duty is charged on...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Didn't receive the refund yet

My Paisa pay id is REMOVED. It has been more than a month. I didn't receive items because ebay was shutting down its operations. Customer Care promised me that I would receive the refund by 17-SEP. I didn't receive anything. Please look into the matt...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying from USA, but shipping to India

I live in USA and already buy from eBay.com using PayPal. I would like to buy Indian goods from ebay.in and have items mailed to my friends in India. How do I set up a PasiaPay account and fund it with my US dollars?

• 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No refund money to my phone

Sir,I had purchased a phone mi rs 4999. My mob no is REMOVED khushnasib singh from mansa punjab. I had allreary refund my item on seller address and I have also rec slip from seller. But no claim my money and no attend my phone ebay and deader also.I...