dont buy

sameer7004
Community Member

dont buy from ebay,there is not communication between eaby & seller, both are take no responsebilites of your item,

customer is like a football between ebay & seller,ebay guarntee is total fakeful dont trust on ebay guarntee programme,

i buy item on 07thoct, item not received till today 25th oct, i claim a refund on 14th oct, till today no refund,

i call tham 8-9 times everytime  I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, not any call from ebay, they are only waiting to confirmation of item received,

it is totaly fraud site,you buy on your responsebilites,if you purchase  from ebay you have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay

go for flipkart,they are very fast total transparency in their business,

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

dont buy

i hope you recieved your money now. don't hide your face once your problem is solved , but write here, so others will know that ebay is not fake.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

dont buy

bracevor
Community Member

Sameer,

I am not sure exactly what went wrong with your item but one of the challenge that everyone (buyers, sellers, ebay, flipkart, etc and all of India) is facing is from shipping. It has been hard for them to be reliable and maintain a balance between the challenges of preventing the delivery personnel from stealing, delivering it to wrong address,  keeping costs low and ensure good deliverability across India (even in remote areas). There are some regulations and challenges with payment processing as well (coordinating with banks to keep their servers reliable, handling of transaction cancellations, etc). All these challenges give rise to some buyers and sellers resorting to fraud and ecommerce marketplaces not being able to prevent them completely. 

However, lot of buyers and sellers are transacting successfully on a daily basis inspite of these challenges. However, some buyers and sellers still continue to face these problems(whether or ebay or flipkart or anyother website) and it has been very frustrating for everyone. Given, ecommerce is in a early stage, expect things to get better in the next 2-3 years. Until then, we have to weather the storm!

Here is to a more ethical and fun ecommerce for all of us! 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply