Ebay sucks

rbaj3247
Community Member

Guys,

These guys at ebay are useless... you get a wrong product, no one owns up and they reject the claim at their own whims and fancies.

Use groupon, amazon etc... I am totally disappointed.

Rajiv Bajaj

Pune

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay sucks

bracevor
Community Member

I am sure you saw this link where ebay states they'll help, but looks like you did not receive prompt care. Pls persist with them. 

http://pages.ebay.com/buyerprotection/buyerFAQ/

In the future, I would suggest that you check the return policy of the seller on their profile or ask them before purchase if they dont mention it to document and use it as proof in claim resolution.

There are some few sellers (like me, if I may say so 🙂 who are trying hard to be honest (see my return policy explicitly stated on profile). Some bad apples are spoling it for the whole lot. 

I hope your problem gets resolved soon, cheers!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay sucks

Hi all,

Their products are Chinese made and does not work properly.

Their web site does not work, to return the products.

Call center/support is useless.

Avoid this site.

Rao

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay sucks

Hi,

Irrespective of the website (ebay, flipkart or amazon), when it comes to buying products, pls exercise caution. 

Some categories of items do come with risks. There is always a risk with buying items with sophisticated functionality like electronic items, devices, etc. 

Before purchase, contact the buyer and enquire if it is tested for functionality and performance, if they accept liability if the item is not working and if they have enough in stock to honor replacements immediately. Without due diligence, any purchase may turn out to be bad. I have had bad experience in buying even from stores in person because I did not make the purchase without caution. 

Good luck and happy e-commercing in the future!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply