claim

1. I have received a defective ASUS zenfone 5 mobile whose display is not working right from the unboxing on arrival. Reported the Defective display issue to Ebay on 22.12.14 7:10 pm, Ebay raised a claim   assuring me that refund will be issued to me. But ebay on next day has rejected my claim without giving any convincing reason. I am having horrible experience with Ebay in spite of reporting issues, Kindy help me claim the refund.

Chronology of events given below

1. Ordered on 14.12.14 on ebay
  2. Dispatch deadline set by Ebay on 18.12.14, seller failed to honor the dispatch deadline
  3. Tried to contact seller many times through email and shared contact number, No response on email and the contact number was not functional
  4. Requested ebay to cancel the order on 19.12.14 after seeing so many negative feedbacks from other buyers , Ebay refused (unlike flipkart and jabong ebay does not give a cancel order option to customer and I had to solely depend on ebay mercy to cancel the order)
  5. Dispatched by seller on 19.12.14 by bluedart (waybill No 69117179176)
  6. Delivered to me on 22.12.14 (evening)
  7. Reported the Defective display issue to Ebay on 22.12.14 7:10 pm, Ebay raised a claim ID 807878 assuring me that refund will be issued to me
  8. On 23.12.14 somebody called from ebay that my claim has been rejected because the item falls in manufacturer’s warranty and I will have to go to manufacturer service center for resolution since I have purchased the mobile now. Ebay is just a portal for connection between seller and customer. Surprisingly she also told me that Ebay guarantee is not applicable for item which is under manufacturer’s warranty and dead on receipt. I disagreed but she abruptly disconnected the phone, saying sorry. Few minutes later I received an email saying my claim has been rejected.
  9. I discovered that invoice is issued, even address of which is not mentioned on invoice properly. When I had ordered the phone on mobile central then why somebody else should supply the item (that too defective) and I should accept it?
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0