Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buying but not pay on seller

Mobikwik, my eBay products are not purchase but my Mobikwik balance has reduced. So, my balance please give me.& transfer on BMBK3600228193. My OTP password for my order BMBK3600228193 of amount Rs 584.10 on merchant EBAY.

ebay

I orded the 0n 12 dec 2015 ITab(PaisaPay ID:38106858683) still there is no shipping date was not updated. pathetic service from ebay........i was calling customer support for the last 3 days ,I was not getting any update from customer support

Ebay sells a product to me. 100% payment made. ebay delivers only 50% consignment...refuses to deliver balance 50%, refuses to pick-up incomplete order and doesnt want to refund !!! If this is not organised Fraud, nothing is !!!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coustom Duty

Hello Sir,purchase mobile from another county us and australia to give how much on one mobil apply duty??on $233

Is it a V coloured or O???

http://m.ebay.in/itm?itemId=261654619066In this link the product will be displayed....I want to buy this one but I am so confused that it is a V shape or O circular shape....???

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

question

Courier is not possible on my area's pin code but speed post is possible.so,if I order something how it'll come by courier or by speed post?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About order shipment

Hey, I placed my order on 14th of December 2014 but yet haven't received any mail about my order(Is it shipped or not).They have specified that order will reach to me by 19th of December 2014.Hope I will get the answer ASAP. Thanks,Swapnil

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful