cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY BAD BAD BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVISE AND EBAY GUARANTEE

judaykumar
Community Member

Hi,

I have purchased Samsung galaxy grand on nov 5th 2014. On the same day i got mail from the seller that he had shipped my item but when i checked the shipping details there is no tracking number or shipping ADDRESS details. Immediately i requested for refund the amount. I got a call from customer care and that guy told me to wait for 5 days so the shipping time will ends on that date. after that he told me raise a complaint for refund.
( the Ad also deleted from ebay and i was unable to click on the "item not received" button in the "Legend" part)

I called many times to the customer care people regarding this everytime they are telling stories like i need to wait for 48 hours and they sent a mail with high priority to the claim adjust department. But almost one month over i didnt get my money back. Please help me out from this issue.

the seller is FRAUD guy his contact number is not a working number.

below are my details

I CALLED TO THE CUSTOMER CARE MORE THAN 10 TIMES EACH TIME I WASTED MY TIME NEARLY 1 HR.

one CC guy told contact seller. (sellers contact number is not working number)

One CC girl asked my details and told my registered number is not correct.

4 or 5 CC guys told me that i will get my amount back with in 48 hrs and they have requested for my refund to the concerned team with high priority.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0