Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PRODUCT NOT RECIVED CLAIN REJECTED

I HAVE ORDER PRODUCT FROM EBAY DATED 11/09/2015 THE PRODUCT WAS TO BE DELIVERY ON 19/09/2015 BUT THE PRODUCT CAME ON 23/09/2015 TO ME WHICH WAS NOT USE TO ME ANY MORE AS PER MY REQUIRMENT I HAVE NOT RECIVED THE SAME AND THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN SEND BACK...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid rs 149 through paisapay but ordrr is not placed.

I placed an order of item no. *** today at 6:25 pm. I applied coupon code on that transaction. The order is not placed but the amount has been deducted from my account that is 149 rs. No notification was recieved regarding the placement of order. The...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refound it please

Payment deducted from Mobikwik walletorder not conformed on ebayTransaction Type: Debit from WalletMerchant Name: EBAYTransaction: IDEMBK4057793607Debit Date: Sat Oct 10 22:23:28 IST 2015Debit Amount: 399.0Wallet Type: Semi ClosedPlease refund the am...

goverment charges

how much are the goverment charges for buying a sony xperia c5 ultra dual sim cellphone which is to be shipped from chennai to navimumbai

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Octroi Charges in Pune

Hi,I am in pune station pin is-411001 & willing to buy samsung uaH6400 48inch led tv 44050/-What will be the octroi charges on it. Please let me know asap. You can drop me mail also at. ishwargurav@gmail.com.Please rply me first I am confuse about th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

product warranty

Hi, I saw one ram on e-bay, i need that but i'm not able to fine product warranty on description pls tell me da product warranty details. here da link*** pls send warraty details to my mail *** Thank you, manibabu.

didnt rcv the item as described

Sir... I received this blazer 3 hours ago. Its not as shown in the pics. The collar is black in the colour whereas is gray in the pics also the strips over the pockets are black but gray in pics. Its also regular in size not slim fit. Button is down ...

Power ship by ebay

SirI would like to buy an item(Intex Aqua Desire HD I OTG support I 10 MP I 1.4 ghz Octa core IBlue-silver) from ebay under ebay powership.but the item is not available at our location(691001,kollam,kerala).But the courier services like DTDC,Fedex,Do...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful