cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

VERY IMPORTANT..list of sellers you should be careful of.Please post

g1parikh
Community Member
i am trying to make people more aware about some sellers who are fake and you should not buy from them.please help me.if you find some more post here.the list is below

1.solardigicam. (for the reason why i am saying these click on link) http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006749&tstart=0&mod=1262845211962

2.ajithpregy3456
see how he is creating false positive feedbacks.an item is sold on 5 january 6.51 p.m. and a positive feedback also came very next minute.how ridiculous... my friend had bought from him.and now he is not sending item.

so please you also post your such experience
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

anup.jbp
Community Member
I think it is not much useful - as the seller can always create a new id and sell through that!
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

sp4537
Community Member
but atleast we can try to put the name of the seller.so that many innocent buyers can be saved
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

My request to buyers is that please list your own personal experience with your seller ONLY and not somebody else's experience or issue.

You are not fully aware of the details so please don't indulge in matters which do not have information.

Even sellers can put up list of bad buyers then the game will become more interesting. What say ๐Ÿ˜‰
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

faransqi_09
Community Member
no but if the community woks in tandem we can then B the 1ns who will b the king so i will request if the seller who is banished if found with changed name and identity and trying to fool others his address will be listed a charge of criminal conspiracy for fraud and impostering can be filed in nearest police station and similarly a case in civil court. do not forget to save proofs in the form of screen shots to be produced in pursuing your case.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

faransqi_09
Community Member
no but if the community woks in tandem we can then B the 1ns who will b the king so i will request if the seller who is banished if found with changed name and identity and trying to fool others his address will be listed a charge of criminal conspiracy for fraud and impostering can be filed in nearest police station and similarly a case in civil court. do not forget to save proofs in the form of screen shots to be produced in pursuing your case.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

lezaa
Community Member
be careful of seller ipeg. even when we have personally given the handset(which was faulty and above MRP )he is playing the fool.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
I tried Starting A thread , where I was putting Buyer Id's who were not paying for auction wins, no idea where it disappeared.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@linus: look at the feedback ratings of some of these people. they are noobs who probably did not have a good first experience and are venting some heat. i think you took this a bit too seriously. plus, it makes sense that ebay is more buyer-centric because of the simple fact they do not make revenue if the buyers don't buy, which is evident from the promos and the tv ads too. i don't mean to preach (its a free country, after all) but a good seller such as yourself ought not get into such tu-tu-mein-mein.

P.S: i haven't bought from you, but i have been tracking your listings waiting for something i like. some of my buddies have had a good experience with you. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

There are good and bad people in every field.

Sellers who cheat their buyers need to know that they will be always unsucussful in long term business. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 10 of 11
latest reply