Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EMS SpeedPost Packages to Canada

Hello, Can any sellers tell me if they know of any Canadian customers having to pay customs/taxes on high value packages being sent by EMS Speedpost from India-Canada? Thank you!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Power Seller duped several tens of Buyers - i9+++

Seller: mobileaccessories Product: i9+++ Advertized as: ------------------------- The Phone Has Got Valid IMEI No. Usage of this Phone is Officially Allowed According to the Dot Govt. Rules. 100% Refund Guarantee if IMEI found INVALID. Issue: -------...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Valentines Gift is not shipped untill now

Ebay is not shipped my valentines day gift item 250gb portable hard drive every time i contacted the customer care that they are telling that we will resolve within 7 day do't worry but alreay 6 months are overed instead of 60 days of shippment guare...

I did not receive my mobile recharge of Rs 110.

I bought a mobile recharge of Rs 110 using ebay id amaresh11 It was written that recharge within 24 hours, Once i sent the details to seller about mobile no and other details.Then the seller asked me to confirm shipment so that he can recharge within...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Invalid shipping details sent by seller

I got shipment details 5 days back from a seller (clickbuy.in). When I checked with the courier's website (BlueDart), they don't have any information for that consignment number apparently. I have been trying to contact the seller through 'Ask a Ques...

purchase but not received

i have purchased a item AND IT WAS NOT AS DESCRIBED SO I RETURNED A ITEM AND FILED A CASE THE SELLER HAS POSTED AGAIN THE DESCRIBED PRODUCT BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAISAPAY HAS APPROVED IN FAVOUR OF SELLER HOW TO RECOVER MY AMOUNT HELP ME

How to "hide" my contact no from sellers?

Hey guys..Is it possible for me to hide my contact no's from sellers? Because everytime i'm not satisfied with product i leave neutral or negative feedback..And these sellers keep making pesky calls every 2 hrs asking me to change feedback..

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay.in rather than Global Ebay

After facing multiple problems with Global ebay and not getting many of my items not shipped, I feel it's better for buyers to avoid this trap and rather stick to ebay sellers from India itself (if they have no other choice outside of ebay). What is ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Which credit card charges less for each $ (USD)

Hi Friends For international buying on ebay, which credit card company charges less INR for each USD in India ? PayPal is really looting with higher exchange rate. if the current exchnage rate is Rs 44.50 per $ (USD), PayPal asking for Rs 47.50 per U...

ebay guarantee is fake. we are helpless

i bought a it title is USED - XPERIA X1 - DIsplay not proper. Item number: 220796982762 seller id : s.sudharsan86 in listing seller clearly specify that that mobile need repairing for display . after repairing i find that the mobile not only have one...

Beware of iPhone 4 fraud on ebay

ebay seems to be selling iPhone4 is in large qty but lot of people like me are taken in by the sellers who do not deal honestly. Last week I purchased a FACTORY UNLOCKED BRAND NEW BOX PACKED APPLE iPHONE 4 16 FREE SHIPPING ACROSS INDIA +3 MONTHS DEAL...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful