cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EMI din't work for ICICI CC and full amount deducted

ankitg1987
Community Member
I just made a purchase and after paying with my ICICI credit card I noticed the whole amount was deducted and not just the EMI as it was supposed to.

Yes I did crosscheck that EMI option was ticked and everything was well taken care of.

Even before I was authenticated for the security code at ICICI the full amount was reflected and not the EMI.

After making that purchase I tried doing the same with 3 more items using EMI option but it always showed up the full amount on authentication page so I cancelled the transaction right away.

Who is at fault here? ICICI or eBay?

And yes I also crosschecked the ebay EMI policies page and my purchase and credit card complies with them all.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Dear ankitg1987,

You would have received an email from our end guiding you on the EMI option. At the time of making the payment you will be shown the full amount but your statement will reflect the EMI amount (if your card is valid for EMI).

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ankitg1987
Community Member
Thanks Seema for the kind response, I already had a call from ebay and all the confusion was sorted out by the representative who called me.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear ankitg1987

Thanks for the confirmation!

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

praburajasekaran
Community Member
Should my credit card have the balance for the entire amount even if I'm paying by EMI? How does it work?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply