Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to buy using PayPal?

i am new to ebay. i have some money in my Paypal a/c through Mylot (a USA based on-line blog link). i have to utilise that money to buy at eBay but eBay apparently doesn't have PayPal options, eBay has only PaisaPay. how do i buy at eBay using PayPal...

SMS Verification Loop

I'm already a verified customer. from the times of baazee .. and I do buy something once every month. Now, I'm getting a SMS verification error for purchasing this item http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180297398928 If I try to procee...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay paisa pay refunds

hey, well i have purchased and order from an international reseller via ebay.in the time limit for the order to reach my place was yesterday however my order is still under customs clearance. However i haven't confirmed delivery on my order via my pa...

BUYING FROM EBAY USA VIA PAYPAL

Hello guys i m new to ebay kindly tell m ehow to use paypal. as 1. it dosent accept indian debit cards.(as far i knw) 2.even ant pay via online bank a/c.... online bank a/c can only b used for withdraw payments form paypal a/c.. (as far in know) i do...

didn't received any conformation mail or sms

Hello I am Sankha Mukherjee perusing LLB. I was brought this product by debit card SBI. I didn't received any conformation mail or sms. And 790 Rs. was deducted from my account. Please send me some conformation massage. otherwise i will appeal to THE...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RECHARGE Your Mobile Number with PAYPAL BALANCE

I found a website to Recharge all indian Mobile numbers via paypal balance and credit card also. http://rechargewithpaypal.blogspot.in/ this website is very good. I have done more than 10 recharges till now from them. Their service is great. You can ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake sennheiser products sold on ebay india

WARNING: FAKE SENNHIESER PRODUCTS ON EBAY INDIA we just received some headsets brought from ebay India, as it was very low priced than originals sold by authorised dealers ,and on close inspection it was found to be fake !! so we request all ebay cus...

AMOUNT DEDUCTED BUT NOT SHOWING IN PAISAPAY

I tried to buy an item "LG FATHOM GSM 3G SLIDER QWERTY TOUCH WINDOWS MOBILE" on 27 April 2012 & seller is electronix_innovations but the problem is that it is still not showing in my option "Bought with PaisaPay" while amount Rs4899 has been debited ...

Money deducted three times for one item

On 03.05.2012, I tried to purchase a DVD (Paisapay ID 31255579362) off ebay with my SBI Bank Debit Card and twice it displayed an error message. So, I tried for the third time and the item was purchased. Later, when I looked at my SBI bank account st...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay Transaction Pending., Please help

Dear Sir/Madam, SUB: PasiaPay Id: 28645035871,28649387521 I payed for these two items on 16/03/2011 and the seller says its shows amount pending in their page, so they couldn't sent it. The gift, item no:330540698805 was birthday present for my siste...

Worst Experience buying with Ebay

I bought an item 270938839901 from e-bay one month back. I did receive a shipping from the seller. What I got was a kindle touch wifi instead of a kindle touch 3G, wifi. I returned the item back to the seller. The seller promised to replace the item ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful