how to buy using PayPal?

sudiptacallingu
Community Member
i am new to ebay. i have some money in my Paypal a/c through Mylot (a USA based on-line blog link). i have to utilise that money to buy at eBay but eBay apparently doesn't have PayPal options, eBay has only PaisaPay. how do i buy at eBay using PayPal. also my PayPal account is unverified, since i dont have a credit card. i have a valid bank account. can anybody help?
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

how to buy using PayPal?

Hello Sudipta,

You can buy using Paypal on eBay.com, eBay.com.hk, eBay.co.uk and eBay.com.au

Of course, you'll have to import the tangible items from abroad if you do so, but there are also many intangible items (if you can get what I mean).

The other way is lengthy but considerable if you dont wanna bypass eBay India- There are a lot of sellers on eBay.in who actually accept payment from Indians through Paypal. Mostly they sell jewellery or stones (shipping worldwide), but its worth giving a try! Try searching with 'Paypal' and keep the 'Search title and description' chkbox ticked.

Regarding the second part of your question, most eBay sellers require a Verified Paypal address before shipping costly items. This is mainly because of Credit-card frauds and to avoid chargebacks. Since you won't be funding your payment through a card but through funds already in your Paypal a/c, you may not need to worry; just explain this to your seller!

NB. You can also fund your Paypal A/c though a Checking-Account in an US Bank (and NOT our INDIAN BANKS) ๐Ÿ˜ž

Do tell me about your first Paypal purchase,
Keep Writing!
digital_das ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

how to buy using PayPal?

sudiptacallingu
Community Member
Hi Digidas,
ever since i got your reply (many thanks for that), i have been looking for the Paypal link on the ebay.in page. but i just could not locate PayPal in ebay india. then i went to ebay USA and after clicking PayPal i was directed to Paypal page. but I could not locate the โ€œSearch Title and descriptionโ€ chkbox. Pls help one more time.
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

how to buy using PayPal?

Hi Sudipta,

There is no link to Paypal on eBay.in
This is because it doesn't support direct payment through Paypal (specially when there's Paisapay for all inland processings ).

Of course it doesn't mean that you cannot pay your eBay-India seller using Paypal. Quite a lot of sellers actually allow Paypal payments and it is mentioned on their listings. You'll have to ask them their Paypal address and transfer the money there.

You can search on eBay.in with the term 'Paypal' or click here :
http://search-desc.ebay.in/paypal_W0QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQ...

Do infom if you have any more doubts!
BYE! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

how to buy using PayPal?

asia.mall
Community Member
well none of the debit card issued by any bank of india will work with paypal,
i have tested each and every debit card as i am having more than 7 national and international bank account,

now for this purpose i have found a solution for all the ebay users,
just check my item http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280139524527
this service is tested and works very well with all the online shopping and verification,
hope this also works for u.
regards
asia.mall
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

how to buy using PayPal?

havenindia
Community Member
Most eBay.in shop owners now offer PayPal. Just look for one that has it added inside the listing and contact them.
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

how to buy using PayPal?

havenindia
Community Member
add an eBay Want it now post for the item you need and state you wish to pay with Paypal. Then sellers with the option may send you details to their stuff.
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

how to buy using PayPal?

sudiptacallingu
Community Member
i want a list of seller members in ebay india who accept payment thru paypal.
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

how to buy using PayPal?

bussasandeep
Community Member
even i have some money in my unverified paypal account in india ....can sm 1 tell me where i can spend this money ?
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

how to buy using PayPal?

am_stores
Community Member
HI,

I ACCEPT PAYPAL FOR THE ITEMS I SELL .YOU CAN PURCHASE FROM ME .

THANKING YOU ,

NAKODA-COLLECTIONS
Message 10 of 17
latest reply