Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What can I do if I come to know 8 months after buying a product that it is defective?

I bought a blackberry mobile phone with 12 months warranty period. After using it for 8 months it showed some problems. I sent it to the seller for rectifying it. He says that it is water damage and it cannot be covered under warranty. But never a dr...

Resolved! changing shipping address

While placing order for Pradeep's science biology class-x part-iii (item number:261293753966) with seller. a wrong default address was selected by mistake as shipping address. Now that address is not existing. I wish to change the shipping address to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

custom duty

Dear sushant,Hi this is jyoti. I want to buy conair infiniti pro BC178 from GEB item location is USA to mumbai but when I proceed to pay there it shows extra government charges may be applicable which has to be paid after delivery.On speaking with cu...

Customs duty in India

do we have to clear custom duty in india if the product is of free shiping and worth like $15.00.what are the limits/range of products clearing custom duty in india.

buying on india global easy buy

hello ebay india. I saw product on ebay.com but couldnt find them on india global easy buy. can u guys please make this product - 261252698959(item number on ebay.com) available for buying on india global easy buy. product page link -> http://www.eba...

Tracking #

i didnt recive my item wich was order on 19/09/13 the item no is *** still showing in trasist in order detail . what to do now? plz give me the ebay service contact no. and please suggest appropraite solution regarding this with regard lokesh kumar

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not shipping item

I have placed an order of nokia lumia 625 order number 121191086666 through ebay on 13 october and the seller has not shipped the item till now and told me that blue dart has no service in my area as they had shipped item on 14th october and got pack...

My buying experience on ebay, by fraud seller

I want to narrate my buying experience on ebay and how "smart" sellers use ebay platform to cheat buyers. I was lured by one listing on ebay selling genuine iphone5 with free bluetooth offer at 10% less price then market price.The iphone5 was adverti...

• 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Have received Intex Y5 instead of Y2 ordered

Have received Intex Y5 instead of Y2 ordered against "PaisaPay ID 34753648510" . I feel CHEATED & expect immediate full refund with interest. Do note payment was made on 6th Oct 2013 & the item delivered today 14th Oct.This is hell lot of time. Also ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amount transaction successful but item not booked

Good Evening , First off all i am a new for this EBAY india. But this customer care service is worst when compare to other online shopping. I was try to purcahse a Laptop adapter . I am using my NETBANKING amount is transffered successfull but item n...