Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don't buy from ebay..No customer support

Items which sells through eBay if have any 8ssues means we need to contact the seller directly. They Won't take up the responsibility. So please don't buy from ebay.. They will cheat us and finally will SORRY .PLEASE CONTACT SELLER. as we are buying ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! E-bay is most fake online shopping site, fake products and no customer support at all

I purchased scratch gaurd n body cover for my cell phone about a month back. Both items doesn't fix properly on the cell phone, I did contact with suplier and e-bay customer care several times by e-mail, but till date none of them bother to contact m...

seller's mail id

I ordered personalized cushion, I cant trace sellers id to send photo..wer can I get the mail id of seller?? PaisaPay ID:35687982315

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Both ebay and the seller are cheating me!

i purchased one laptop (paisapay id. 26612951022) from veedeedirect on 29th apr. the seller shipped the item via DTDC. Consignment no. M52292706. On 5th May while checking the status online, i found it was deliverd. Actually it was not delivered to m...

I didn't received my refund yet

I ordered a xiaomy redmi note 4 through eBay on 11/05/2017, 14990 rupees debited from my account. Then I didn't get any updates from your side,so I contacted frequently, and they said me to wait for 72 hrs,48 hrs etc. Meanwhile I also contacted the s...

Defect came in new earphone

I bought one earphone which is not properly working i want to return my item ... i ordered it as a guest i called customer care they didnt help me out even i called the seller of my product they didnt respond my paisa pay id is 45295043987Please kind...

paid by ola money wallet but order failed,

Hello, I have done payment by ola money wallet on 26-05-2016, transaction was successfully completed on ola money wallet but on ebay page it is showing that payment is not done while money is debited from my ola money wallet. I have ola money and eba...