cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Both ebay and the seller are cheating me!

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
i purchased one laptop (paisapay id. 26612951022) from veedeedirect on 29th apr. the seller shipped the item via DTDC. Consignment no. M52292706. On 5th May while checking the status online, i found it was deliverd. Actually it was not delivered to me. I contacted the local DTDC branch and then the regional office. They confirmed me that the particular consignment was deliverd to some different address according to the address provided on it.. They also provided me the address where it was delivered and and it is around 400kms from where i am leaving. Then i claimed refund for non receipt of the item after 9th May. Today ebay contacted me and informed me that the seller has given them the proof of delivery and they are going to cancell my refund request. .i am surprised to know how can the seller provided the proof of delivery. I am ready to spend money to punish everybody involved in this fraud. I will go to consumer court.. But i will seek your help before proceeding. Is there any other option left with me.

Regards
ebay id: nobidding_buyitnow
Manas Pradhan
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi! This is a serious issue. Please take snapshots of your address in paisapay transaction with your PIN code in it and of the DTDC tracking result showing delivered to some other location immediately.

Contact Paisapay by calling them and ask them where you can send these proofs.

DTDC tracking results are removed very fast after a product is delivered so please take it ASAP. In case u dont know how to take screenshot- open the page of which screen shot you need to take. click on PrintScreen key on your keyboard. Open paint by clicking on start-accesories, then click CTRL+V..Save the file.

I think this will settle the matter.
Message 2 of 41
latest reply

if buyer is correct then its a very serious matter of fraud. ebay shold pay some attention here
Message 3 of 41
latest reply

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
thanks for ur valuable suggestion.

today i got the DRS copy from the seller and it is clearly mentioned that another person from different address received it.. i cant understand why ebay is biased towards the seller and yesterday Miss Rupali from their customer care was forcing me to accept that i have received the parcel. she said me, she is having the proof that i have received it..

i am sorry ebay, this was my last transaction. it is not your fault that i did not got the item but your customer care should be capable enough to handle such issues. i would never think of purchasing from you again.
Message 4 of 41
latest reply

@nobidding_buyitnow...

As suggested why don't you post the screenshot of the DTDC website here or give the docket number and your complete address here so that we can get more info.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 5 of 41
latest reply

nobidding_buyitnow
Community Member
1. My Paisapay Registered Address (Also shipping Address)

Manas Pradhan
Essel Mining & Industries Ltd.
At/Po - Barbil
Keonjhar
Pin - 758035
Orissa
Contact โ€“ 09437002780

2. As per DTDC Barbil branch, they have neither received nor delivered Consignment No. M52292706. (DTDC, Barbil Contact No. 09439346257)

3. As per DTDC, Khurda, Consignment No. M52292706 was delivered to the following address on 5th May 2010. (DTDC, Khurda Contact No. 09437522163).

Utkal Distilleries Pvt. Ltd.
Brahmapura
Khurda
Pin - 752056
Orissa
Receiver: Prahllad Sahoo

Most importantly Khurda DTDC confirmed me, that above consignment was not having a Laptop. It was an envelope containing some documents only.

4. Finally the regional office of DTDC located at Bhubaneswar, Orissa confirmed me that Consignment No. M52292706 was delivered to Prahllad Sahoo of Utkal Distilleries Pvt. Ltd, Khurda on 5th May 2010. (DTDC, Bhubaneswar Contact No. 0674-3208040/3257821/3257822)

Image 1 - Tracking result from DTDC which is confusing.

Dtdc Tracking

Image 2 - DRS showing the consignment delivered at Khurda (aka Khorda)

Dtdc DRS
Message 6 of 41
latest reply

esnstore
Community Member
It is crystal clear now that the seller has sent document to his/her friend in Utkal, which is clearly mentioned on DRS. Parcel wasn't having name of Manas anywhere.

Seller should also show booking receipt of M52292706, which mentions Manas and weight of parcel.

Seems seller wants to earn via shortcut.
Message 7 of 41
latest reply

esnstore
Community Member
But if the seller is also correct, then DTDC is frauding ๐Ÿ˜ž

Seller has to take action against DTDC, if he booked in name of Manas, Barbil ; how can they deliver to somebody else in some other city.
Message 8 of 41
latest reply

esnstore
Community Member
Was your parcel insured?
Message 9 of 41
latest reply

THE main thing is that buyer should his recd the refunds immediately. all other investigation will be sortout laterly

ebay pinks should comment on that
Message 10 of 41
latest reply