paid by ola money wallet but order failed,

Hello,

I have done payment by ola money wallet on 26-05-2016, transaction was successfully completed on ola money wallet but on ebay page it is showing that payment is not done while money is debited from my ola money wallet. I have ola money and ebay bill desk id

Its a humble a request either deliver the item or refund my money into ola money wallet. 

Thanks & regards'

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

do u got refund aa boss

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

rohankt
Community Member
I also encountered the same problem while paying through ola money. Every transaction wala successfull and when i was being redirected to final ebay payment page, the transaction failed automatically. Kindly look into this problem.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

ebay sent a message regarding the refund. so dont worry if any transaction fails. they send a message for it.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Have you received the money ? If you have, please let me know how many days did it take for the money to get into your account? Did it get credited within 6 - 8 days as the SMS says or fewer days or more than 6 - 8 days ?

Thanks.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

On 25-06-16 i am also facing this problem payment debut sucessfully from my account but order not complete ola money not redirected the ebay . please refund my payment or complete my order
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

hello dear,

i am also facing same issue please suggest me if you get any solution.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

i am also face same problem , please suggest me if you got refund
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

joebobb1
Community Member

im facing the same problem too.. the seller gave a refund.. but it has not been credited back onto my ola account.. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply