Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How much time will eBay take to process the claim?

Hi, I'm Suresh. I raised a claim on 15th Jul. I haven't received any communication from eBay on this.Contacted over the phone on 19th and they said I'll be getting call within 3 days. But no communication on it. I tried even the chat on 23rd, and the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Loophole in ebay policy for buyers

Ebay policy says that a refund claim has to be filed withn 30 days of receving the order. What if the seller deliberately delays you from filing the claim? This happened with me. I ordered an air pump with "car n more". It was broken so I contacted s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NO REPLACEMENT OF macbook Air .. cover

In reply to my claim your claim adjuster agreed to replace the hard cover Rs2490/and infortmed it was due to the mistake of the supplier in USA.-. Now ebay India rejected the claim and to hide their mistake you have with drawn the item from your site...

sudden changes in price

hi, guys eBay is just making fool of their customers,,I selected a jacket (P004 - Italiano Tucci Vintage Slim Fit Semi Leather Mens Jacket Leather jacket) at that time it was priced at 1850 rs,n when I tried to order it,the price suddenly changed to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay guarantee issue

Hi.. Actually i asked for replacement under ebay guarantee but later i switched for refund.. update my status in my claim file plz.. since i dunn want any issues later.. coz u people may say that i said replacement. but i switched for refund

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

tracking the order

The tracking order website is not working properly .. its saying to check for java script .. how to solve this problem ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful