cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you do if your item shipped has been flicked by the Courier patner?

ksin5851
Community Member
I have still not received my Order "Authentic Emporio Armani AR-1725, Classic Rare Dual shade Watch for Women"

After getting the DTDC Consignment no. from Seller I have been tracking regularly & in touch with Chandivali franchise employee

I understand from the conversation & numerous follow ups that the Status is showing for Out of delivery since 16th October from DTDC Marol Office & Chandivali, Mumbai office has not received it yet. She also Quoted "Since it is not dispatched yet, someone has flicked the expensive item from Marol Branch as they are not ready to give any update on the shipment".

I demand immediate action on this & dispatch on the address mentioned in the order & I don't understand why DTDC will hire such untrained thieves in their organization also I have not received any response when i raised the query on their website.

And if EBAY continues to partner to courier patners you are definately losing business & Customer. And I will make sure this is communicated to many such buyers & save them to go through these innumerous follow ups & torture.

PLEASE NOTE: If the Courier is misplaced which I assume is done already - REFUND 100% of my money, since it is your fault.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0