Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not getting the product timely

Dear Ebay Team Writing this mail once again. I have not received an answer fom you which is not satisfactory. Bought following products, but nothing is delivered so far: (01) 2TB Hard Disk - bought on 20/10, still with Blue Dart (02) 2TB Hard disk (2...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against ebay india

I HAVE NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM AND NEITHER I GOT THE PAYBACK AFTER 10 DAYZ OF ORDER , AND THEY SEND ME A WRONG TRACK NUMBER . THAT I TRACK ALWAYS WITH WRONG NUMBER, I AM TOTALLY MENTALY HARRAS, I AM GOING TO COURT FOR FILE A CASE AGAINST EBAY FOR MENTAL...

removed negative feedback

Ebay is removing Negative feedback given to some Big sellers with lame excuses.I just email a seller that I would return his defected item after receiving the refund.This is bull**bleep**..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should i beg to get my refund from ebay

Dear Ebay, Its been 16 days i done my transaction with ebay, not received my product, i got intimation that my refund initiated on 18th of this month, Ebay customer support ppl said that 22/10/2014 is the last date if i have not received still 23/10/...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

powership pincodes

It is my first buying from ebay. very pathetic experience I have with this deal. While buying my pincode was showing city and expected delivery date. through which I proceed further with transaction. Now after payment on the day of shipping, seller w...

eBay India trying to cheat my money?

Claim Id : 676003It has been over 25 days since i registered my claim for money refund as i havent recieved my product and I keep calling them once every week and each time they tell that it will be processed in next 2 days, but nothing has happened....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful